By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy 2 Ign Review

Christian973 said:
Mint said:
Oh wow... the comments on the review. XD
Oh man, I haven't laughed this much in weeks.

"I have been gaming for a long time since i was 5 years old and i have never and will never play a nintendo game. their games are so freakin unrealistic. 360 makes real games where if you shoot someone blood comes out just like real life. that's why games that don't have blood suck. nintendo makes me sick"

"A perfect 10!?! Are you kidding me? It's E rated!!! I am a REAL gamer and I KNOW from experience that there are no good E rated games. There isn't even any blood in it! This game SUCKS BALLS!!!"

"OMG, WTF IGN, MOAR THAN RED DEAD REDEMPTION ????? BETTER THAN UNCHARTED 2??????? NO THIS AINT POSSIBLE, IM GOING TO SELL MY WII ANYWAY"

"WOW fan boy much. I mean they barely push any polygon freaking BS I mean some of the asteroids are like less than 30 polygons. I could MAYBE stretch a 8.5 to a 9 but seriously a 10 for the same old graphics. I mean in all seriousness this game could have been done in 1999 right after Half-life 1 using the half-life 1 engine."

"This game looks bad, I also hate the Wii."

"lol I love how this game gets an easier grading curve because it's a Wii game. A 10 huh? How cute. Now have fun at the kid's table."

And thats just the last 5 pages. XD

Wow. The little 12 year olds think they are cool because Mario isn't in a "TeH cool HD GRAPHICKS" console. Seriosuly made me laugh that there are such losers and stupidity on the internet nowadays. What a shame.

Fixed.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

I give this a game a 11 out of 10 , cuz really i kind of scary by the ost , i mean galaxy has the best ost of time , and this game makes it better ? HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THIS BE ? also galaxy is the most creative game i ever played , and guess what this is one is even MORE ...is glory over glory , and i just in world 4 by now, i can only dream with the music and levels i will find beyond it ...

ps:The boss fights ? JUST EPIC.

This is the game of the forever.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

huaxiong90 said:
Christian973 said:
Mint said:
Oh wow... the comments on the review. XD
Oh man, I haven't laughed this much in weeks.

"I have been gaming for a long time since i was 5 years old and i have never and will never play a nintendo game. their games are so freakin unrealistic. 360 makes real games where if you shoot someone blood comes out just like real life. that's why games that don't have blood suck. nintendo makes me sick"

"A perfect 10!?! Are you kidding me? It's E rated!!! I am a REAL gamer and I KNOW from experience that there are no good E rated games. There isn't even any blood in it! This game SUCKS BALLS!!!"

"OMG, WTF IGN, MOAR THAN RED DEAD REDEMPTION ????? BETTER THAN UNCHARTED 2??????? NO THIS AINT POSSIBLE, IM GOING TO SELL MY WII ANYWAY"

"WOW fan boy much. I mean they barely push any polygon freaking BS I mean some of the asteroids are like less than 30 polygons. I could MAYBE stretch a 8.5 to a 9 but seriously a 10 for the same old graphics. I mean in all seriousness this game could have been done in 1999 right after Half-life 1 using the half-life 1 engine."

"This game looks bad, I also hate the Wii."

"lol I love how this game gets an easier grading curve because it's a Wii game. A 10 huh? How cute. Now have fun at the kid's table."

And thats just the last 5 pages. XD

Wow. The little 12 year olds think they are cool because Mario isn't in a "TeH cool HD GRAPHICKS" console. Seriosuly made me laugh that there are such losers and stupidity on the internet nowadays. What a shame.

Fixed.

That what happen with kids these days , i blame Lazy Town ....

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Those damned icky graphs.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

What are fanboys going to complain about when Nintendo has an HD system, are they going to go back to the "Mario is for baby's" thing?

Around the Network

After reading IGN's comments, it reminded me why I love the VGChartz community again.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

I suppose that it is the best looking Wii game so it probably deserves 10 for graphics as a Wii game... but it just seems weird that games like Mass Effect 2 and God of War 3 don't get 10 for graphics and a Mario games does! ;)

But I suppose this game is amazing...

RiksK15 said:
I suppose that it is the best looking Wii game so it probably deserves 10 for graphics as a Wii game... but it just seems weird that games like Mass Effect 2 and God of War 3 don't get 10 for graphics and a Mario games does! ;)

Even though it's  not in HD, mario's visuuals are much more polished than God of war 3 or Mass Effect 2.

Got the first 50 stars, it's awesome, better than the original, but still it seems to me a bit too easy... I hope it gets more challenging later.

RiksK15 said:

Visuals are not textures... it's creativity, imagination, harmony...