By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy 2 Ign Review

Mint said:
Oh wow... the comments on the review. XD
Oh man, I haven't laughed this much in weeks.

"I have been gaming for a long time since i was 5 years old and i have never and will never play a nintendo game. their games are so freakin unrealistic. 360 makes real games where if you shoot someone blood comes out just like real life. that's why games that don't have blood suck. nintendo makes me sick"

"A perfect 10!?! Are you kidding me? It's E rated!!! I am a REAL gamer and I KNOW from experience that there are no good E rated games. There isn't even any blood in it! This game SUCKS BALLS!!!"

"OMG, WTF IGN, MOAR THAN RED DEAD REDEMPTION ????? BETTER THAN UNCHARTED 2??????? NO THIS AINT POSSIBLE, IM GOING TO SELL MY WII ANYWAY"

"WOW fan boy much. I mean they barely push any polygon freaking BS I mean some of the asteroids are like less than 30 polygons. I could MAYBE stretch a 8.5 to a 9 but seriously a 10 for the same old graphics. I mean in all seriousness this game could have been done in 1999 right after Half-life 1 using the half-life 1 engine."

"This game looks bad, I also hate the Wii."

"lol I love how this game gets an easier grading curve because it's a Wii game. A 10 huh? How cute. Now have fun at the kid's table."

And thats just the last 5 pages. XD

Tbh, I find that more sad than funny.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
Mint said:

"I have been gaming for a long time since i was 5 years old and i have never and will never play a nintendo game. their games are so freakin unrealistic. 360 makes real games where if you shoot someone blood comes out just like real life. that's why games that don't have blood suck. nintendo makes me sick"

"A perfect 10!?! Are you kidding me? It's E rated!!! I am a REAL gamer and I KNOW from experience that there are no good E rated games. There isn't even any blood in it! This game SUCKS BALLS!!!"

"OMG, WTF IGN, MOAR THAN RED DEAD REDEMPTION ????? BETTER THAN UNCHARTED 2??????? NO THIS AINT POSSIBLE, IM GOING TO SELL MY WII ANYWAY"

"WOW fan boy much. I mean they barely push any polygon freaking BS I mean some of the asteroids are like less than 30 polygons. I could MAYBE stretch a 8.5 to a 9 but seriously a 10 for the same old graphics. I mean in all seriousness this game could have been done in 1999 right after Half-life 1 using the half-life 1 engine."

"lol I love how this game gets an easier grading curve because it's a Wii game. A 10 huh? How cute. Now have fun at the kid's table."

Tbh, I find that more sad than funny.

I saw that comment, he's out of his mind.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Those comments are sarcasm right....RIGHT????

Mint said:

Some people should be smacked in the face until they're less stupid.

Mint said:

Haha, Blows my mind how utterly stupid some people are on the internet..

Like, do these people actually walk among us in real life?

I think most of them are like 12 year olds trying to be cool. I refuse to believe any adult would be so childish and stupid. I have to retain some faith in humanity.

Around the Network
Mint said:

You shouldn't read IGN comments. They have a very negative impact on your brain.

But, yeah, those are some very sad comments...

those comments are so.... well bad
I would understand if they had any bases, or if they actually played the game, but no

Mint said:

Good god. I actually developed a headache.

This is why I try to steer clear of IGN comment's.

Metallicube said:
Mint said:

Haha, Blows my mind how utterly stupid some people are on the internet..

Like, do these people actually walk among us in real life?

I think most of them are like 12 year olds trying to be cool. I refuse to believe any adult would be so childish and stupid. I have to retain some faith in humanity.

Yes, yes, they do.

Fortunately, they're no older than 12 years old, as you say, so perhaps there's still time for them to mature. From my personal experience, I can list the games they rant on about 24/7 as being teh hardcorez, but it could offend some people here, and it's not good to stereotype communities anyway.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Gametrailers comments are worse sometimes.