By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter Is “Hoping” A Single Platform Dev Goes Multiplatform At E3

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Garnett said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Garnett said:
Insominac going MP?

don't think so.It would have been Insominiac if he had this article in Fall 2009 but with recent interview of Insomniac about developing games for PS3,that kind of made it void.

Think he is talking about Mass EFFECT here,don't remember any third party exclusives left

Did Sony sign them to a deal? Are they first party?

nah but they were talking about multiple games at Sony's headquaters so.

one would be RESISTANCE 3 and another SLY or a new IP(most likely)

Then insominac can go multiplatform right?

I see no reason why they wouldnt want to,  Extra profit from a second or third platform could help.

And they could still make exclusive games for the PS3.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Garnett said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Garnett said:
Insominac going MP?

don't think so.It would have been Insominiac if he had this article in Fall 2009 but with recent interview of Insomniac about developing games for PS3,that kind of made it void.

Think he is talking about Mass EFFECT here,don't remember any third party exclusives left

I see no reason why they wouldnt want to,  Extra profit from a second or third platform could help.

they could go,anything could happen

but this will also dent their relation with sony a bit and will also get lesser profits when third party from their current franshises

security issues too for the studio  and they are not so big so they will most likely be working on one game only for multi-plat

anyways lets see what happens,love the anticipation of E3 and the announcement.

Garnett said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Garnett said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Garnett said:
Insominac going MP?

When you're tied to a first party like SONY, you don't have to worry about funding.

4 ≈ One

God. WHY does EVERYONE on the internet seem so incredibly intent on giving this Pachter guy as much attention as possible? He's such a douche, but Every. Single. Time. he opens his mouth it's all over the internet!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

he's pushing for Insomniac here. He always does crap like this. 

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

'much respected'?...lol.

RolStoppable said:
Polyphony Digital is a possibility.

Arent they 1st party though?

Nintendo without a doubt.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Why would Insomniac go multiplatform. Well obviously thers money to gain since Xbox loves shooters. What I meant was that I dont want it to be insomniac. We have enuff shooters on the Xbox already.

We need some original third party dev to go multiplatform. Could Team Ico break free from Sony? (grasping at straws here lol)

Slimebeast said:
RolStoppable said:
Polyphony Digital is a possibility.

Arent they 1st party though?

Yes, they are.