By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 is the greatest game ever made!!!

Gilgamesh said:

Wait till you get to the end

will i be pissed?

Around the Network

bich

I am Attoyou, and i approve this Thread.

lol Agreed Very Much, Love That game.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Xbbjf9s said:
Gilgamesh said:

will i be pissed?

Nope, let's just say you'll shit bricks.

You'll cry, you'll get angry, excited, happy, sad, it's an emotional roller coaster ride. Best way the series could of ended.

im going to contradict myself. it's a great game but i hate it? to mutch sneeking around. don't give me a gun thats not even worth using. love the camo suit though.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

im going to contradict myself. it's a great game but i hate it? to mutch sneeking around. don't give me a gun thats not even worth using. love the camo suit though.

God knows what I would do if I had that suit....Olivia Munn is first on the list lol

Gilgamesh said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Gilgamesh said:

will i be pissed?

Nope, let's just say you'll shit bricks.

You'll cry, you'll get angry, excited, happy, sad, it's an emotional roller coaster ride. Best way the series could of ended.

I'm already upset that he has 3 months left, wouldn't he stop aging if they made him into a cyborg?

I'll second that.

OMFG YESSSS !!!!!!!!! just look at my sig, MGS4 the Greatest Game of All Time and Yes Best Gameplay, Best Graphics, Best Charecters .... Love Drebin and Sunny LOLZ and whoever is says that MG4 has too long of cut scenes is just teasing themselves because they have never been told an experience such as this ...... <-------- Meaning that Most games do not have half of the Story that MGS tells you and its soo consistent and wraps up the Series with the best Ending of all Time.

about time!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5