Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Vivi hands down.

Vivi hands right.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Vivi. His story was singularly touching to me.

Plus he plows Quina at night. What a hero.

Vivi.

All those people voting for Kefka didn't feel a need to explain themselves. Or they are lurking. Bastards.

Around the Network

Vivi!!!
Kefka is awsome, but Vivi is on a totally different level. Vivi is one of the best designed characters ever!

*cough*

Snesboy said:
Vivi.

All those people voting for Kefka didn't feel a need to explain themselves. Or they are lurking. Bastards.

Or Maybe Vivi was a nice character in a forgettable game (Yeah, I said it...al least I forgot everything about it XD), and Kefka was an awesome character in a wonderful game full of awesome characters.

Also, you are right in a way, anyone who knows Kefka doesn't need to explain themselves, he is THAT awesome

PD: I don't remember anything about Vivi. As I said, I can't remember crap from FFIX...so, if anyone is so kind of explain to me what make her so special, I'll be grateful... maybe

Vivi is so awsome I could probably write a 100-pages essay on how awsome he is!

forest-spirit said:
Vivi is so awsome I could probably write a 100-pages essay on how awsome he is!

it was male??... damn, not even that I remembered