By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Someone Tell Sony Fans Final Fantasy Isn't Their Series! (article)

It's actually a 360 series based on all the commercials I have seen.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

The specific individuals who have been complaining about these rumors and similar decisions do so erroneously and only serve to embarrass themselves and those among their peers who hold no such grudges.

I don't see people being pissed off because it isn't just a PS3 exclusive.

I see people pissed off because games that were promised as PS3 exclusives, are no longer being exclusive.

That, and the 360 ports making PS3 owners have to wait EVEN LONGER for the damn game.

The people complaining are the ones who think FF VII is the the first in the series.

Carl2291 said:

I see people pissed off because games that were promised as PS3 exclusives, are no longer being exclusive.

That, and the 360 ports making PS3 owners have to wait EVEN LONGER for the damn game.

A lot of people are saying that the 360 is why FFXIII had that content left on the cutting floor. This isn't reasonable. I think that on some level there is a certain subset of people who are primarily upset that it's no longer exclusive just for the sake of that.

I mean, why would a person care if exclusivity is broken? Especially if the PS3 is the lead platform?

Around the Network

I know I was only mad about XIII because it delayed when I would play it. I was actually happy that 360 owners could play it, it ensures that more people can buy it which means more FF goodness.

As long as making a 360 version of vsXIII doesnt delay when we can play it, I see no reason to be upset. I doubt the 360 was the reason for the cuts, especially since the PS3 was the lead platform.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

I hope the FF15 is on the next Big N platform, I truly do!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
The people complaining are the ones who think FF VII is the the first in the series.

Yeah!

Final Fantasy 4 was the first.

OT: I hate those people who hate a game that goes multi-plat.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Khuutra said:
Carl2291 said:

A lot of people are saying that the 360 is why FFXIII had that content left on the cutting floor. This isn't reasonable. I think that on some level there is a certain subset of people who are primarily upset that it's no longer exclusive just for the sake of that.

I mean, why would a person care if exclusivity is broken? Especially if the PS3 is the lead platform?

Just make the game Multiplat already, these developers seem to be the one playing around with which platform a game is coming. We just had a game announced with no set platform which makes no sense.

My thing is don't make us believe something just so you can make a big splash.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

article is wrong. Final Fantasy jumped to the PS1 because CDs held more storage then cartridges and there was an allowance for multi-discs if needed.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453