By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS EYE can do what NATAL can:

Why not just say PS Eye can do controller free gaming like the Natal. That would be completely factual not to mention leave out the speculation that the two are equal in all aspects.

Around the Network

I just bought the PS eye, its pretty dam cool, can't wait for the whole package PS move. Finally the best of both worlds.

Vertigo-X said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

was just showing how EYE features till now vs NATAL and the fact that MS slogan of 'your body is the controller' was shown by PSEYE game

Then your thread title should have said as much.

my thread should have said more,i didn't mean to prove anything.was just showing PSEYE has a controller free title

just showed the video and you judge.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Isamu said:

You didn't say should, and that's the whole point. The word "should".   Also if you look at this thread, you'll notice a lot of people sure have a lot of information about natal, look at 9009pc, there goes the whole argument of what ms has detailed (or shown).  Again, I am just stating what is in the public eye, anyone can state information that is freely available.

You obviously have not worked in any regulated environment, or and work place where you have to send emails to people (hell, ask people who reply to emails on helpdesk all day, now theres a fun job for people).  If you ever EVER leave a sentence up to letting the other person figure things out, they take it the wrong way. 

In fact if anyone said this to me in "real life", or hey, posted it on a forum, its how I would take it.  How else can you take  "PS EYE can do what NATAL can"  it isn't close to "PS EYE can do what NATAL can as MS haven't shown us anything.".   Head | brick Wall.  Head | Brick wall ....

PS: What I can comment on, I will, as stated, its all public knowledge.

you commenting again...............................lmao.

you just can't stand it,can you?you yourself said you won't comment on this type of matter until E3 and you just can't stay of it.It stinging you,isn't it?

"You obviously have not worked in any regulated environment, or and work place where you have to send emails to people (hell, ask people who reply to emails on helpdesk all day, now theres a fun job for people)".........................................hahahahahaha

its not my problem you got such a tough life.regulated environment?.this a gaming forum.i don't have to be wikipedia to post here.

if i was really flaiming,i would have commented something like "NATAL is done,PSEYE already do what NATAL can".i didn't mean anything offensive so i didn't say anything and let people judge but you who just got stung by the title just wouldn't leave it.

I've highlighted some parts so you can learn to read.

I haven't had a tough life, but sure looks likes your going to, nice to admit that you put in a bad topic title tho, good work.   Yes my tone has changed, mainly because you started to get personal.  And no, I'm not pissed off one little bit, sure isn't stinging me, you don't know what I do for a job.

ps move+eye is even better tho

xfans natal is going to be an epic fail and i am going to laugh at you all when you finally buy it to find out it is not much better than the original eyetoy, that is why ps made a motion controler because controller free games work but not all the time and are limited

Around the Network
Isamu said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Isamu said:

You didn't say should, and that's the whole point. The word "should".   Also if you look at this thread, you'll notice a lot of people sure have a lot of information about natal, look at 9009pc, there goes the whole argument of what ms has detailed (or shown).  Again, I am just stating what is in the public eye, anyone can state information that is freely available.

You obviously have not worked in any regulated environment, or and work place where you have to send emails to people (hell, ask people who reply to emails on helpdesk all day, now theres a fun job for people).  If you ever EVER leave a sentence up to letting the other person figure things out, they take it the wrong way. 

In fact if anyone said this to me in "real life", or hey, posted it on a forum, its how I would take it.  How else can you take  "PS EYE can do what NATAL can"  it isn't close to "PS EYE can do what NATAL can as MS haven't shown us anything.".   Head | brick Wall.  Head | Brick wall ....

you just can't stand it,can you?you yourself said you won't comment on this type of matter until E3 and you just can't stay of it.It stinging you,isn't it?

"You obviously have not worked in any regulated environment, or and work place where you have to send emails to people (hell, ask people who reply to emails on helpdesk all day, now theres a fun job for people)".........................................hahahahahaha

its not my problem you got such a tough life.regulated environment?.this a gaming forum.i don't have to be wikipedia to post here.

if i was really flaiming,i would have commented something like "NATAL is done,PSEYE already do what NATAL can".i didn't mean anything offensive so i didn't say anything and let people judge but you who just got stung by the title just wouldn't leave it.

I haven't had a tough life, but sure looks likes your going to, nice to admit that you put in a bad topic title tho, good work.   Yes my tone has changed, mainly because you started to get personal.  And no, I'm not pissed off one little bit, sure isn't stinging me, you don't know what I do for a job.

it isn't stinging you a bit, then why come back after saying you weren't gonna commnet until E3.

me getting personal ? - hahaha

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Isamu said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Isamu said:

it isn't stinging you a bit, then why come back after saying you weren't gonna commnet until E3.

One more time so you can learn to read.  Maybe you can't read the green on white, so i'll post it here as well.
PS: What I can comment on, I will, as stated, its all public knowledge.

And here I'll highlight the personal parts.
Edit: Sorry to everyone reading this garbage.
Edit2: I even said I wont be commenting on what I know even after e3.  But anything in the public domain I can talk about, anyone can talk about. 

ummmm, sorta this is like Natal. The difference is that the webcam oh sorry PS EYE is calculating based on 2d images. Where as Natal uses 2 cameras to match a 3d position of the user to one stored in it's database. So games like this can't judge depth and the game proves exactly that. It's all 2d motion.

Though Personally I love games like this :)

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

We've been over this time and time again, there were a bunch of fail threads almost exactly like this one as the PS3 fanboys ran out in droves for damage control. I'm sorry, but until the PSeye can see in 3D with 40 some odd points of motion tracking, can track more than one person, and is accurate enough to track down to the fingers...then we can talk.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Isamu said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Isamu said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Isamu said:

One more time so you can learn to read.  Maybe you can't read the green on white, so i'll post it here as well.
PS: What I can comment on, I will, as stated, its all public knowledge.

And here I'll highlight the personal parts.
Edit: Sorry to everyone reading this garbage.
Edit2: I even said I wont be commenting on what I know even after e3.  But anything in the public domain I can talk about, anyone can talk about. 

you forgot to highlight and post your previous comments

still stinging huh?

keep commenting cause i'm stopping now