By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 FF VERSUS XIII Under Consideration (Interview with Wada)!!

Im selling alot of people in this thread, especally for a game thats not exclusive.

"Sad day for fanboys, great day for gamers." Just proves this thread to be true.

Around the Network

good. good! I hope it becomes a reality :D I can see my fanboy bro cry just like that ^^^

darthdevidem01 said:

Please look at the top 6 selling PS3 games, they are ALL multiplats except for MGS4. 

If we look at the top 10 its 4 games out of which 2 were heavily heavily bundled.

People won't lose interest, remember its a Final Fantasy.

First of all: why the top6?

2nd: The PS3 top10 contains 4 exclusives, the 360 top10 contains 2 exclusives (3 if we don't count GoW-PC) and the Wii top10 contains 10 exclusives.

3rd: The PS3 top10 contains 2 heavily bundled games, the 360 top10 contains (at least) 4 (Halo3, Halo3 ODST, Gears of War and gears of War2 and more?) heavily bundled games and the Wii top10 contains 6 heavily bundled games.

The PS3 top10 contains: 4 shooters, 3 action-/adventuregames, 2 racegames and 1 JRPG.

The 360 top10 contains: 7! shooters, 2 action-/adventuregames and 1 musicgame.

The Wii top10 contains: 6 fitness-/sportsgames (1 with mario), 2 action-/adventuregames (2x with mario),  1 racegame (with mario) and 1 fightinggame (with mario).

Is it me or is the lightgreen text "360" missing between the consoles you own?

TheFlyingDutchman said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Please look at the top 6 selling PS3 games, they are ALL multiplats except for MGS4. 

If we look at the top 10 its 4 games out of which 2 were heavily heavily bundled.

People won't lose interest, remember its a Final Fantasy.

First of all: why the top6?2nd: The PS3 top10 contains 4 exclusives, the 360 top10 contains 2 exclusives (3 if we don't count GoW-PC) and the Wii top10 contains 10 exclusives.3rd: The PS3 top10 contains 2 heavily bundled games, the 360 top10 contains (at least) 4 (Halo3, Halo3 ODST, Gears of War and gears of War2 and more?) heavily bundled games and the Wii top10 contains 6 heavily bundled games.The PS3 top10 contains: 4 shooters, 3 action-/adventuregames, 2 racegames and 1 JRPG.The 360 top10 contains: 7! shooters, 2 action-/adventuregames and 1 musicgame.The Wii top10 contains: 6 fitness-/sportsgames (1 with mario), 2 action-/adventuregames (2x with mario),  1 racegame (with mario) and 1 fightinggame (with mario).Is it me or is the lightgreen text "360" missing between the consoles you own?

Please space and enter your text, thank you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'll buy the game for FF, but S-E can go fuck itself if it happens... What are we to believe... "Only on PS3"... Lying Sacks of Shit!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Xmanny2009X said:
V-r0cK said:
Severance said:
now Sony fans will stfu about Versus being better than 13 even before anything at all was shown

What are you talkin about? Many viewed (and still does) FF Versus XIII as being better than FFXIII even before FFXIII was announced multiplat lol.

Well if it happens then I guess MGS4 will be the last greatest 3rd party exclusive to date.

IMO, if this does go multiplat then hurry the f**k up Square!  (again IMO) Possibly due to FFXIII being multiplat and taking too dam long to release resulted in selling less then it could've if released way earlier and stayed exclusive to PS3 while the hype was still hype, and not in the middle of a PS3 flood of other massive games.

Also if it goes multiplat then i'll never believe Square again when they put stuff like 'PS3 exclusive worldwide' on their trailers.

When was it announced?  2006?  And it's only like halfway done!  I hate everyone in Square Enix except Tetsuya Nomura.   And the number 1 guy i hate...you guessed it.  That son of a ***** Wada!  I swear Tetsuya is the only hope SE has.  And doesn't Tetsuya have a say in this?  He is the director and he IS like one of the biggest PS3 fanboy out there.  I expected this from Wada anyways after that stab in the back during Microsoft's press conference at E3 08.  And the forecast for this year's E3....LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!!!

Lets hope Tetsuya will step up and clarify this asap (Hopefully stays exclusive).  And maybe he can tell Wada to stfu about his work lol.  This could just be a publicity stunt to hype up Versus XIII for E3 who knows but we'll just have to wait for E3 i guess.

I know right!  And Wada should stfu because he doesn't want his best man to get pissed off.  Nomura did state that he wants to push the PS3 to its limits(if it has any) with VsXIII.  How is that possible if it's going to be multiplat?  I wouldn't have a problem with this if this was announced as a multiplat in '06.  But it's 2010 DAMMIT!!  And by the time this game comes out M$ had already released the next Xbox. 

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

They should make it a zeebo exclusive....that would stop the whining.

On a serious note.....why do I always miss these internet destroying threads?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I wonder how much microsoft payed square if this is true? I wish google would hurry up and release a competitor to windows than microsoft wouldnt be able to secure all these deals with there endless cash. What next GT5 on the 360?!

I had no idea 360 killed ff13, I though it was just a poorly designed game.

The Fanboyism deep inside me: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

The Real me: It's only considered and nothing's been decided... Nomura won't make it happen. When they say they'll consider it, it means discussing with Nomura and it'll be interesting what Nomura would say to Wada...