By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 FF VERSUS XIII Under Consideration (Interview with Wada)!!

AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

Indeed, I hope he falls into a hole and cant get out!

Around the Network
geddesmond2 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
geddesmond2 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
geddesmond2 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Oh no YOU are fooling yourself. So your telling me that after the port was announced in 2008 they CHANGED the entire game & made it linear in the 1 years 6 months they had to release it for the Japan release? Puh-lease

Again thats how the game was planned, you didn't like it, fine tough luck but its not xbox 360's fault, get over it.

Oh my god I'm shocked that you actually think they only started working on a 360 version of the game after they announced it. OK if the game wasn't sacrificed for the Xbox 360 version of the game then explain to me why the first 2 disks of the 360 version contain only story chapters and no missions or freedom what so ever and you can't go back to an of those areas. You explain to me those things there and maybe I'll stop fooling myself as you put it.

I'm, not god, I don't know.

The devs clearly though it would be boring to let you back track when those chapters were a straight line. I know I would be bored to do that. I'd like an option to play each chapter again in New Game + mode but I would hate to backtrack.

Now you give me concrete evidence on how "Xbox 360 ruined FF13", by concrete evidence I mean a source. 

Any response to this post without concrete evidence will be seen as an admittance of defeat.

I can't believe I'm going back and fourth with someone whos first FF game was probably FF10. Anyway your last bit of that post was just a very childish comment. But seen as you must have missed this a few months back I'll post the link again.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/13/square-enix-cut-a-games-worth-of-content-from-final-fantasy-xii/

I've been playing FF games for over 12 years and I know what a FF games is. FF13 was not a FF game and if FFV13 goes multiplat I will not be buying it because I know it will be just another linear piece of crap compared to the rest of the games in the series.

Oh and by the way, any response to this post without concrete evideance that FF13 wasn't sacrificed because of the 360 version will be seen as an admittance that you don't know shit about the FF series. There see how that works there.

First of all I have played every single FF except for FF1,2 & 5.

And I'm not gonna bother with the rest of your post because its basically unneeded attacks & a link which again doesn't prove xbox 360 did anything to the game.

"I HAVE PLAYED EVERY FF THEREFORE I AM A TRUE FF FAN"

"MAKING FF VERSUS MULTIPLAT = CRAP QUALITY"

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FF"

You have no idea how much credibility you have lost with those things you said

Fine live in your own fantasy land geddesmond.

Oh there you go you didn't prove the game wasn't sacrificed meaning you just admitted you don't know anything about the FF series. I rest my case.  Wow I'm so glad you showed me that trick now I just owned you lol. See how childish that is.

I didn't say you never played other games in the series. I said your first FF game was probably 10. Theres a big differance there. So go on what was your first FF game?

Unneeded attacks? Wheres the attacks?

Kitase did say that they had to develop a new game engine to allow the game to run on the 360, it wasnt the matter of a simple port. this is what is thought to have delayed the games western release, orignally FF13 was planned to be similtaneous worldwide release. so its plausable that this meant that had to cut content from the final version to get the game out asap.

i do agree with multiplat for versus because apparently M$ paid for advertising and the development of FF13 for the 360, which would be good for versus. GT5, LBP2, Killzone 3, etc, will be enough to outsell M$ this year, versus wont make a huge difference in my opinion.

lol

i think it will go on both systems, since square-enix said many times that they will do multiplatform games for both systems. either doesnt concern me, because just like ff13 i will buy the game for both systems if it does happen.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Packie said:
880user088 said:
dtewi said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

I still fail to understand why some of you are so angry.

ummmm because he'll make FFVXIII looks like shit and cut the game in half yet graphics on PS3 will still be better and will make the game suck  and....and..... that's all!! I think :

and you know that because...?

no offense man, but you sound a little biased with your post. and seriously, the game will look like shit just because it's multiplatform? really?

Chill dude, lol. If I'm not mistaken, he's taking a sarcastic swipe at the complaining fanboys.

But on a serious note, regardless of platform, an exclusive well optimized for a certain platform will look noticeably better than multiplat games.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Here's a serious question:

Since when in the world were graphics ever the most important feature in an FF?

Stop complaining because the gleam on the buster sword of the main protagonist won't properly reflect the sun's light.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Here's a serious question:

Since when in the world were graphics ever the most important feature in an FF?

Stop complaining because the gleam on the buster sword of the main protagonist won't properly reflect the sun's light.

Dude...

You just won this thread  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I never really got hyped with Versus in the first place. Maybe I should start by watching the trailer :/

But multiplatform or not doesn't matter to me much.

They succeed with FFXIII and I'm sure they'll do it again with Versus. I'm just eager to see more about it.

Xmanny2009X said:
V-r0cK said:
Severance said:
now Sony fans will stfu about Versus being better than 13 even before anything at all was shown

What are you talkin about? Many viewed (and still does) FF Versus XIII as being better than FFXIII even before FFXIII was announced multiplat lol.

Well if it happens then I guess MGS4 will be the last greatest 3rd party exclusive to date.

IMO, if this does go multiplat then hurry the f**k up Square!  (again IMO) Possibly due to FFXIII being multiplat and taking too dam long to release resulted in selling less then it could've if released way earlier and stayed exclusive to PS3 while the hype was still hype, and not in the middle of a PS3 flood of other massive games.

Also if it goes multiplat then i'll never believe Square again when they put stuff like 'PS3 exclusive worldwide' on their trailers.

When was it announced?  2006?  And it's only like halfway done!  I hate everyone in Square Enix except Tetsuya Nomura.   And the number 1 guy i hate...you guessed it.  That son of a ***** Wada!  I swear Tetsuya is the only hope SE has.  And doesn't Tetsuya have a say in this?  He is the director and he IS like one of the biggest PS3 fanboy out there.  I expected this from Wada anyways after that stab in the back during Microsoft's press conference at E3 08.  And the forecast for this year's E3....LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!!!

Lets hope Tetsuya will step up and clarify this asap (Hopefully stays exclusive).  And maybe he can tell Wada to stfu about his work lol.  This could just be a publicity stunt to hype up Versus XIII for E3 who knows but we'll just have to wait for E3 i guess.

Would you guys PLEASE stop hoping for exclusivity. It is not a substantial benefit for anyone.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you