By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 FF VERSUS XIII Under Consideration (Interview with Wada)!!

*facepalm*

Around the Network
dtewi said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

I still fail to understand why some of you are so angry.

ummmm because he'll make FFVXIII looks like shit and cut the game in half yet graphics on PS3 will still be better and will make the game suck  and....and..... that's all!! I think :\

They better not or they'll lose alot of sales.

The hype will be gone completely.

Gilgamesh said:

Internet Hype/Verdict DOES NOT EQUAL Real world Sales

!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dtewi said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

How will you feel if a company that you've supported for so long keeps shitting on you?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network
880user088 said:
dtewi said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

ummmm because he'll make FFVXIII looks like shit and cut the game in half yet graphics on PS3 will still be better and will make the game suck  and....and..... that's all!! I think :

and you know that because...?

no offense man, but you sound a little biased with your post. and seriously, the game will look like shit just because it's multiplatform? really?

darthdevidem01 said:
Gilgamesh said:

!!

It does sometimes, usually with PS3 exclusive. They get hyped to hell and sell a lot first week.

People will lose interest if it's another multiplat.

RageBot said:
dtewi said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

How will you feel if a company that you've supported for so long keeps shitting on you?

Form what I have seen in other threads you have been doing nothing but stealthily trolling them anyway, so I'm glad they are shitting on you.

Gilgamesh said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Gilgamesh said:

!!

It does sometimes, usually with PS3 exclusive. They get hyped to hell and sell a lot first week.

People will lose interest if it's another multiplat.

Please look at the top 6 selling PS3 games, they are ALL multiplats except for MGS4. 

If we look at the top 10 its 4 games out of which 2 were heavily heavily bundled.

People won't lose interest, remember its a Final Fantasy.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The Xbox Man said:
RageBot said:
dtewi said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

Form what I have seen in other threads you have been doing nothing but stealthily trolling them anyway, so I'm glad they are shitting on you.

1. It's not stealth if it's pretty obvious.

2. It's not trolling if it's against a company, I don't personally agitate anyone.

3. You see... now, this is flaming...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.