By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 FF VERSUS XIII Under Consideration (Interview with Wada)!!

jneul said:
Grimes said:
Rainbird said:
Grimes said:

Sony has to take some blame for trotting these games out at E3 and other shows pretending like they are exclusives when they have no contract.

Why would they need a contract to say a game is exclusive? If they have been promised that a game will be exclusive, why shouldn't they present it as such?

Because it's not exclusive unless there is a contract. Promises mean squat in the business world. Sony knows this better than anyone.

oh please Ms does this more than Sony, come on get real and stop trolling, and on that note incoming bombshell i hear splinter cell may be even more likelty to come to the ps3, so 1 less x360 exclusive to count:):)

*Sigh* jneul, no offense, but that's just sensitivity at its finest.

He's basically saying third party exclusives are a dying breed, unless there's a contract in place. He said Sony knows this better than anyone else due to what they've done in the PS1 times as well as their loss of FFXIII's and Tekken 6's exclusivity. This isn't the PS2 era, multiplat is where the money's at.

And to be honest, SC:C going multiplat won't brew shitstorm like what FFXIII or Bungie's deal did. That's just grasping at straws.

I'm not saying this because I'm an Xbox 360 fan (I prefer PsWii over it, though that's another story), but we have to be honest here.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Filed alongside MGS4 on 360 and Mass Effect on PS3. Seems more like wishful thinking and some twisting of words to try and make "news" imo.

slowmo said:
Filed alongside MGS4 on 360 and Mass Effect on PS3. Seems more like wishful thinking and some twisting of words to try and make "news" imo.

believe me :

MGS4 will stay on PS3

ME may come to PS3

Versus will go 360

Time to Work !

good news :)

huaxiong90 said:
jneul said:
Grimes said:
Rainbird said:
Grimes said:

Sony has to take some blame for trotting these games out at E3 and other shows pretending like they are exclusives when they have no contract.

Why would they need a contract to say a game is exclusive? If they have been promised that a game will be exclusive, why shouldn't they present it as such?

Because it's not exclusive unless there is a contract. Promises mean squat in the business world. Sony knows this better than anyone.

oh please Ms does this more than Sony, come on get real and stop trolling, and on that note incoming bombshell i hear splinter cell may be even more likelty to come to the ps3, so 1 less x360 exclusive to count:):)

*Sigh* jneul, no offense, but that's just sensitivity at its finest.

He's basically saying third party exclusives are a dying breed, unless there's a contract in place. He said Sony knows this better than anyone else due to what they've done in the PS1 times as well as their loss of FFXIII's and Tekken 6's exclusivity. This isn't the PS2 era, multiplat is where the money's at.

And to be honest, SC:C going multiplat won't brew shitstorm like what FFXIII or Bungie's deal did. That's just grasping at straws.

I'm not saying this because I'm an Xbox 360 fan (I prefer PsWii over it, though that's another story), but we have to be honest here.

ok fair enough but to be honest ff vs does not cause problems for me as long as the quality in the game stays the same = win for all

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

^ Well, like I said before, it would be nice to see how far they can push the PS3 by remaining exclusive (the previous FF games had phenomenal results).

But even if they do end up going multi, no sleep will be lost.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

libellule said:
slowmo said:

believe me :

MGS4 will stay on PS3

ME may come to PS3

Versus will go 360

I didn't say any could or couldn't happen.  I just think this is making crap up from rumour without any actual evidence while hoping they'll one day be right.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
Fuck you Wada, fuck you.

I still fail to understand why some of you are so angry.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

V-r0cK said:
Severance said:
now Sony fans will stfu about Versus being better than 13 even before anything at all was shown

What are you talkin about? Many viewed (and still does) FF Versus XIII as being better than FFXIII even before FFXIII was announced multiplat lol.

Well if it happens then I guess MGS4 will be the last greatest 3rd party exclusive to date.

IMO, if this does go multiplat then hurry the f**k up Square!  (again IMO) Possibly due to FFXIII being multiplat and taking too dam long to release resulted in selling less then it could've if released way earlier and stayed exclusive to PS3 while the hype was still hype, and not in the middle of a PS3 flood of other massive games.

Also if it goes multiplat then i'll never believe Square again when they put stuff like 'PS3 exclusive worldwide' on their trailers.

When was it announced?  2006?  And it's only like halfway done!  I hate everyone in Square Enix except Tetsuya Nomura.   And the number 1 guy i hate...you guessed it.  That son of a ***** Wada!  I swear Tetsuya is the only hope SE has.  And doesn't Tetsuya have a say in this?  He is the director and he IS like one of the biggest PS3 fanboy out there.  I expected this from Wada anyways after that stab in the back during Microsoft's press conference at E3 08.  And the forecast for this year's E3....LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!!!

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)