By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Developers!!! STOP MAKING GAMES FOR HD CONSOLES

I for one am absolute outraged for the amount of games coming out for HD consoles in the month of April and May.

Absolutely OUTRAGED with the kind of content that are spew out of developers' little basement.

What's more sickening is the fact those games are actually not half bad, temping countless people to work slavery in order to afford them.

Just off the top of my head. Games I am planning to get/gotten.

Modnation Racer, Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, Split Second, Skate 3, Splinter Cell, 3D Dot Game, SSFIV...

How the hell do you expect most of us to afford it? STOP MAKING ALL THOSE GAMES KNOWING PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BUY THEM!!!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I've had a problem with to many games to get since this year begun.

i was only going to get modnation racer but RDR looks really good

I asked the bank for a loan rofl

You'd have to think, the inflated-scoring review system might actually make sense now.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Gamefly. Spend less, play more.

Also I would rather have the games spread out during the year than all released at once in November. If you remember the summer is usually a drought for new games, we are lucky that is changing.

Self-control is your friend ,kingofwale. There is going to be even more games of high quality later this year, so it's going to get worse. Or for some of us that don't buy too many games per gen, better :)

I'll probably just focus on the Nintendo line-up and Versus XIII for the rest of the gen.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

May is killing me right now. I already have 3D Dot Game Heroes which I am going to finish first, but tomorrow I am getting Red Dead Redemption thanks to Gamestop trade-in offer and then next week I have Mod Nation Racers that I have to grab so it gives me something to play with the lady of the house.

2010 is killing my wallet so far.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Galaxy 2 and Red Dead Redemption are what I really wanna get now. But first I`ve got to deal with Demon's Souls, FallOut 3, InFamous, Modern Warfare 2 and Bioshock.
Oh, how I wish they paid me for playing (yeah, I know, my wish is not original at all).

yeah i am waiting for Modnation to release so i can buy RDR , Modnation and 3DDGH at once....
i always falcon paunch my wallet

Edit: and i just finished Split/Second demo, such a lame boring game =s

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.