By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Developers!!! STOP MAKING GAMES FOR HD CONSOLES

yeah i feel your pain also... i am i little behind not because of money but due to the time available to play games... i still have to get Heavy Rain, God of War Collection and III, Gta LC stories, SSF IV, Darksiders, BC 2 and Blazblue... then modnation racers, 3Ddot game heroes and Red Dead Redemption... so its to many games for so little time!

edit: and Demon Souls

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Ok ok I got my Amazon wish list open and lets see whats on it shall we lol. Oh btw thread name should not exclude the Wii.

Fallout New Vegas

Red Steel 2

Skate 3

3D Dot Game Heroes

Infamous and RE 5 ( New Greatest Hits games. I know there not new but the prices make me wanting them new )

Metroid Ohter M

Mario Galaxy 2

Zelda Wii

No More Heros 2

Games I have bought recently

Red Dead Redpemtion

Just Cause 2

White Knight Chronicles

Super Street Fighter 4

Monster Hunter Tri

It's funny because most of the time when I buy so many games at one time I will have some regrets. My only frigin regret not is that I have to go to work and the gym, cause I want to play games all the time lol.

It sucks cause everytime I go into a forum, watch youtube or read a gaming mag I see new games I want really bad. Its getting to the point I don't want to read or visit these places lol...Oh Podcasts are the worst lol.

Don't worry you can afford them.  Alot of thes title will be returned faster than most just to make a payment towards the newer titles. Not to mention you seem to purchase somewhat AA titles. Your lucky you dont have to purchase Shrek, Prison Break, Sherlock Holmes, Yamaha Racing, Nier, Auto bahn Poliski, Pure Futbol, Lego Harry Potter and Record of Agarest in all they'er HD "HELLa Lame" glory.

Squilliam said:
Err ok. Most new games arent worth a purchase anyway so I would rather spend $20 a month to rent them and play them once than spend $130 NZ on one new game. Steam sales make it even harder to justify any new game purchase especially when I can pick up 10 or so good games at the same time for less than what people here pay for one console game at launch.

You're a sucker if you buy first day and the console makers love you for it.

+1

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

puffy said:
At the moment my list of MUST HAVE games for the rest of the year consists of:

- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Gran Turismo 5
- Agent (unless it turns out to be crap or a GTA clone)
- The Legend of Zelda: Wii
- F1 2010

After that I have a list of games that I'm very interested in to vaguely interested in;

- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Medal of Honor
- Red Dead Redemption
- ModNation Racers
- Golden Sun DS
- Split Second
- 3D Dot Game Heroes
- Wii Relax
- God of War 3 (waiting for price drop)
- Heavy Rain (cancelled my pre-order and I'm going to wait for a price drop)

Then the 3DS is coming out for the holidays most likely which I'll buy with probably 2 launch titles and who knows what else is going to be announced at E3... The year I'm trying to save... I think I'll pick up most of the above next year when they're cheaper :)

Honestly one game a month is plenty for me and especially something like Mario Kart, GT, CoD or Zelda that all last a good amount of time.

Samus hates you too.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

For me, Halo Reach took over last 2 weeks of gaming...

Did anything else come out worth playing in the meantime? :)

lol I'm glad I read the OP before posting. Yeah there's a lot of great stuff coming our way.

RDR and MNR for me xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

why you need all those game
I only get must have games that I know im gonna play at least a hundred 70 hours

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

just be more selective