By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: Red Dead Redemption Review PS3

If I have the money then I am definitely buying this :). Just don't know which platform yet...PS3 or Xbox 360.

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
binary solo said:
I just know this game will not be allowed in my house: it's Rockstar so it's gonna be an R18 and my wife draws the line at R16s while the kids are the age they are. Otherwise it's a third person actioner I am really interested in playing.

I hope it does really well, has great legs and becomes another great franchise for R*.

One question: It's definitely adult in content, but is it mature in nature?

I'm sorry but this is funny to me.

sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>video games. It's that simple.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
ElGranCabeza said:
binary solo said:
I just know this game will not be allowed in my house: it's Rockstar so it's gonna be an R18 and my wife draws the line at R16s while the kids are the age they are. Otherwise it's a third person actioner I am really interested in playing.

I hope it does really well, has great legs and becomes another great franchise for R*.

sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>video games. It's that simple.

You could lie to her & give your friend the box art for the game & keep the disc in a  plastic case thingy, You could also spray white paint on the side of the disc with the rating on.

Then you get sex & R-18 games!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

binary solo said:
ElGranCabeza said:
binary solo said:

I agree with that. If that's the only way you can get it, then I see why you take it like that, but still funny to me. I didn't mean to offend you, sorry.

Goty for sure.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Its my prediction that this game will sell 1 million first week (on 360 and PS3) and the PS3 will receive more time exclusive DLC.

Cant wait though.

If Fallout New Vegas doesn't get it, then this is my GotY candidate. Can't wait. Love LOVE westerns and LOVE GTAIV. Win.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

This game is starting to interest me, I'd buy it but I've bought too many games lately. It's a good thing I'll be able to borrow it from some other people :).

Lurker said:
younghavok said:
now the question is, is it worthy of the score? Rockstar games seem to get overrated this gen

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/grandtheftauto3

GTA 3 - 97

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/grandtheftautovicecity

GTA VC - 95

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/grandtheftautosanandreas

GTA SA - 95

he didn't mean rockstar make bad games.Rockstar has always been a great dev and all those GTA's you mentioned were great but GTA4 dissappointed in a big way after San Andreas andnothing new was offered.

And yet the PS3 version runs at sub HD while the 360 version is 720p (like GTA4)

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"