By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: Red Dead Redemption Review PS3

I can't wait. I have pre-odered this on Amazon. Got a $20 gift card back so its a $40 game and a no brainer for me...=0)

Around the Network
Kage848 said:

I can't wait. I have pre-odered this on Amazon. Got a $20 gift card back so its a $40 game and a no brainer for me...=0)

I did the same with release date delivery. Very excited for tomorrow.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

I just know this game will not be allowed in my house: it's Rockstar so it's gonna be an R18 and my wife draws the line at R16s while the kids are the age they are. Otherwise it's a third person actioner I am really interested in playing.

I hope it does really well, has great legs and becomes another great franchise for R*.

One question: It's definitely adult in content, but is it mature in nature?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Vice City is still the best GTA though in my opinion!

I was wrong it's only an R16. There's hope for me yet. I'll probably have to buy Eyepet 2 to compensate.

Still Heavy Rain, GoWIII, MNR and LBP 2 come before this.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
I just know this game will not be allowed in my house: it's Rockstar so it's gonna be an R18 and my wife draws the line at R16s while the kids are the age they are. Otherwise it's a third person actioner I am really interested in playing.

I hope it does really well, has great legs and becomes another great franchise for R*.

You mean your wife don't take kindly to a game with an achivment for tieing up nuns and then putting them on train tracks to be run over? =0)

How come I hated GTA IV and I feel so atracted to Red Dead Redemption?

pariz said:

Err you prefer the Western setting?

pariz said:

I feel the same way and I have no love for the wild west lol. But thats not surprising, I mean half time time I can't even understand why I like some games and not others. I just go with it hahhaha.

binary solo said:

I'm sorry but this is funny to me.