Forums - Gaming Discussion - (NSFW) Red Dead: Redemption DASTARDLY Achievement

radiantshadow92 said:
Smashed said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Smashed said:
radiantshadow92 said:
This is just sick.

Dude, it's just a game.

It is still sick. Not the game, but what the guys said, bastards.

It's what makes the game. It doesn't make you a sick person for laughing or saying "I can't wait to do this when i get the game!"

In the end.... it's only a game.

I do not know if you were listening, but the guy said, "Let's see your God help you now". That is sick, no matter how you spin it. For the last time, I never said the game was sick, because it is only a game, like you said.

Actually that's black humor at its finest.

Around the Network

thats it were all going to hell

SHMUPGurus said:
Necromunda said:
SHMUPGurus said:
OK OK, that's great... But about that horse, now I really want to know what happens if you put one on the tracks!

I'll let you know ASAP tomorrow ;)

I am waiting...!

Okay... I haven't quite found out yet... I got on and dove right into the multiplayer (ITS SO ORGASMIC!) but I will be sure to let you know, eventually lol

I think this is just as bad...

Ah I see the industry is still trying to taper off their audience, nice

Around the Network

I thuoght the rule was that anythign is fine as long as you don't have sex with the nun.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

I really am not ok with this.

I'm not religious, but openly defiling a nun like this? It would be the equivelant of doing the same thing to a Buddist Monk.

I am actually going to have a difficult time buying the game after this.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

This video is so wrong in so many ways....

I know it's a game, but being able to do that to a nun? Are you kidding me?

What's next, killing children in GTA?

Lawsuits come and the reputation of videogames in society becomes hindered, seriously people, don't buy this crap.

ffirebrand_cloud said:
This video is so wrong in so many ways....

I know it's a game, but being able to do that to a nun? Are you kidding me?

What's next, killing children in GTA?

Lawsuits come and the reputation of videogames in society becomes hindered, seriously people, don't buy this crap.

So doing to a normal person is OK, but not a nun? I say EVERYONE should be able to have that happen. Special treatment only leads to MORE problems.

PSN ID: KingFate_

What's so "dastardly" about this? So what? It's a nun. That's a person just like you and me.

I think the Joker was right. When things don't go along with the plan there's an uproar. If it's a nun "sweet Jesus wtf is wrong with you?", but if that had been like Billy the Kid or something, this wouldn't even be noticed.

This is assuming, though, it does cause an uproar with the news media