By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (NSFW) Red Dead: Redemption DASTARDLY Achievement

Holy shit, that was awesome.

Could this be GOTY over GT5 for me?

Around the Network
KingFate said:
ffirebrand_cloud said:
This video is so wrong in so many ways....

I know it's a game, but being able to do that to a nun? Are you kidding me?

What's next, killing children in GTA?

Lawsuits come and the reputation of videogames in society becomes hindered, seriously people, don't buy this crap.

So doing to a normal person is OK, but not a nun? I say EVERYONE should be able to have that happen. Special treatment only leads to MORE problems.

I don't think doing that to anyone is OK. In fact, i think videogames should be a media for more creativity and not this type of games. However, allowing the player to do that to a nun, begs for people to get offended. Yes, I am a catholic and I don´t think that it's correct to allow a player in a game to kidnap a nun and execute her by laying her on a train rail. 

SHMUPGurus said:
Necromunda said:
SHMUPGurus said:
OK OK, that's great... But about that horse, now I really want to know what happens if you put one on the tracks!

I'll let you know ASAP tomorrow ;)

I am waiting...!

If the nun is a watermelon then the Horse is a giant ass mutated watermelon. Just so you know ;)

ffirebrand_cloud said:
KingFate said:
ffirebrand_cloud said:
This video is so wrong in so many ways....

I know it's a game, but being able to do that to a nun? Are you kidding me?

What's next, killing children in GTA?

Lawsuits come and the reputation of videogames in society becomes hindered, seriously people, don't buy this crap.

So doing to a normal person is OK, but not a nun? I say EVERYONE should be able to have that happen. Special treatment only leads to MORE problems.

I don't think doing that to anyone is OK. In fact, i think videogames should be a media for more creativity and not this type of games. However, allowing the player to do that to a nun, begs for people to get offended. Yes, I am a catholic and I don´t think that it's correct to allow a player in a game to kidnap a nun and execute her by laying her on a train rail. 

Alrighty, I entirely respect that view then. I think violence have places in a story/media though. I mean as long as it's not "X" is ok and "Y" is not I have no problem with people being against it.

PSN ID: KingFate_

so good,the horse went to save the nun.....lol