By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KEVIN BUTLER VIDEO!!!

maverick40 said:
Smashed said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to get Mod Nation Racers but that commercial just bored me to tears and had already lost interest before Tretton showed up.  Worst one I've seen yet.

Get a sense of humor, simple as that.

you took the words right out of my mouth. There is always one i suppose.

Or a few..I also saw one who is still butt hurt by the motion controller infomercial in this thread :D gives me great great joy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

There is also one for david jaffe guys!!

Yes, because I don't like a commercial I must suck and have no sense of humor, I'm surprised nobody has posted a picture of my avatar and told me stop trolling yet. Obviously if you don't like something that has to do with Sony you must be a troll, right? Ignore the fact that I love the idea of this game and I'm totally getting it as soon as I finish with 3d Dot Heroes and Red Dead.

What else can I say? The beginning of the commercial is just boring. If they had cut it down to be much shorter the last minute of the commercial would have been great, instead, it was one long joke that was only mildly funny and ran into the ground.

I'm not sure why people have to take offense to me not liking a commercial but whatever. You're probably the same people that think Saturday Night Live is still awesome after 35 years and still think Family Guy is fresh and funny.

EPIC !!
also with a hint on GT5

Ted Price

David Jaffe

The dudes @ Sucker Punch

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Yes, because I don't like a commercial I must suck and have no sense of humor, I'm surprised nobody has posted a picture of my avatar and told me stop trolling yet. Obviously if you don't like something that has to do with Sony you must be a troll, right? Ignore the fact that I love the idea of this game and I'm totally getting it as soon as I finish with 3d Dot Heroes and Red Dead.

What else can I say? The beginning of the commercial is just boring. If they had cut it down to be much shorter the last minute of the commercial would have been great, instead, it was one long joke that was only mildly funny and ran into the ground.

I'm not sure why people have to take offense to me not liking a commercial but whatever. You're probably the same people that think Saturday Night Live is still awesome after 35 years and still think Family Guy is fresh and funny.

Its not a commercial.

And Family Guy is awesome.

twesterm said:

Too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to get Mod Nation Racers but that commercial just bored me to tears and had already lost interest before Tretton showed up.  Worst one I've seen yet.

"you don't like the thread then don't post in it. Nobody is making you, unless there is a guy with a gun next to you. Is there? If there is type banana, if not type orange. I can send help."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

super add as always.

MNR looking a top top game to own, il get it near xmas i can wait.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

hahaha KB character was true , thats freaking awesome

"Half man, half horse, half motorcycle. All awesome!"

Like this commercial is awesome!