By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KEVIN BUTLER VIDEO!!!

i like it. i like it a lot!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I died when jack tretton showed up. XD
Best commercial ever.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

twesterm said:
MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to get Mod Nation Racers but that commercial just bored me to tears and had already lost interest before Tretton showed up.  Worst one I've seen yet.

I know. 2 minutes is such a long time to pay attention to something.

3 minutes, and for a commercial, especially for one that isn't particularly interesting, it is.  Once Tretton showed up it got more interesting but everything up to that point just made me not care by the time he got there.

Yeah, 2 minutes until Tretton showed up.

It's just having a short attention span. Whatever.

twesterm said:
MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to get Mod Nation Racers but that commercial just bored me to tears and had already lost interest before Tretton showed up.  Worst one I've seen yet.

3 minutes, and for a commercial, especially for one that isn't particularly interesting, it is.  Once Tretton showed up it got more interesting but everything up to that point just made me not care by the time he got there.

ADHD much? c'mon its not that long lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

So many hillarious one liners!

Too much hair gel says what?
Whatever you say grown up child actor
Ham sandwich
Man Furismo Jive
I know. 2 minutes is such a long time to pay attention to something lol

Around the Network
STEKSTAV said:
So many hillarious one liners!

Too much hair gel says what?
Whatever you say grown up child actor
Ham sandwich
Man Furismo Jive
I know. 2 minutes is such a long time to pay attention to something lol

LOL indeed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol..that was awesome...

@ twesterm

Its not a commercial dude...its a vid about MNR to show the internetz its UGC capabilities I guess....
Ted Price and David Jaffe have vids as well...

deskpro2k3 said:
twesterm said:
MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

ADHD much? c'mon its not that long lol

I admit, I do have the attention span of a gnat sometimes, but they also aren't making a short film, they're making a funny commercial.  When it's two minutes of Butler just blathering on, it gets boring.  When I get bored, I stop paying attention.  When I stop paying attention, I don't care what else funny happens in the commercial.

If they had cut that first two minutes to 15-20 seconds, that would have been another good commercial but someone just forgot to press the edit button and we had that.

twesterm said:

Too long.

Get a sense of humor, simple as that.

Smashed said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

Get a sense of humor, simple as that.

you took the words right out of my mouth. There is always one i suppose.