By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KEVIN BUTLER VIDEO!!!

Pure WIN! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to get Mod Nation Racers but that commercial just bored me to tears and had already lost interest before Tretton showed up.  Worst one I've seen yet.

I know. 2 minutes is such a long time to pay attention to something.

Huh. Who would have expected the ad to get better when the CEO showed up? It was a little bland until that point.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Awesome.

MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally going to get Mod Nation Racers but that commercial just bored me to tears and had already lost interest before Tretton showed up.  Worst one I've seen yet.

3 minutes, and for a commercial, especially for one that isn't particularly interesting, it is.  Once Tretton showed up it got more interesting but everything up to that point just made me not care by the time he got there.

Around the Network

That was awesome! Kevin Butler is best when he is in uncomfortable positions and talking smack and coming on the short end of the stick.

Also, it is awesome they have a Kevin Butler ModNation character.  I speculate he may be trying to use Wiijitsu while driving, and it doesn't help him get the edge.  He just isn't good at it.

LOOOOL!

Ever so amusing.

"I don't care what they said in 4th grade. I'm somebody!" Best line ever!

Crazy fan service right there, I mean the CEO of SCEA was in the ad. Jacky T is now officially the coolest man in the industry. LMAO KB.. cheater.

MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:

Too long.

LOL almost as good as the commercial.

Tifa got MOVES!

Pretty good

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...