By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2: Touch-screen, two cameras, games for “end 2010, beginning 2011″

Severance said:
Kynes said:
A lot of people already use digital downloads on their PSPs, but they aren't the digital downloads Sony wants.

your point?

My point is that the digital downloads aren't the problem. The difference in price is, Sony tried to overcharge in PSP GO, and we know the results. If steam works is because you can buy games a lot cheaper than in physical format.

Around the Network
Miz24 said:
just upgrade the graphics and put another analog stick with a $250 price tag then i'm sold, no need for touch screen and camera's since it'll just increase the price even more.

upgrading the graphics and putting another analogue stick won't cost that much.they could put that out at under $200.

Touch screen is compulsory,even i don't like it but all the casuals and softcores like the 'cool' stuff.Camera also will be there.

Sounds cool, now I just want some giant enemy crabs and I'm sold.

hopefully sony wont crap this one up

If this is true it's brilliant! Can't wait

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I wish you had specified rumor in your title so I wouldn't have wasted my time with this crud.

4 ≈ One

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Miz24 said:
just upgrade the graphics and put another analog stick with a $250 price tag then i'm sold, no need for touch screen and camera's since it'll just increase the price even more.

upgrading the graphics and putting another analogue stick won't cost that much.they could put that out at under $200.

Touch screen is compulsory,even i don't like it but all the casuals and softcores like the 'cool' stuff.Camera also will be there.

So the hardcores don't like touchscreen? :-|

ok, so based off of these rumors Sony is destined to lose to the 3DS.

1. They are focusing on high end hardware that will push the price way above the Nintendo counter part, again.
2. They are launching many months after the rumored 3DS launch (w/ Nintendo's 2hr conference i'm positive 3DS will be out this year)

PSP2 will be an overall financial success, just as the PSP is, but based on all the rumors around today, it will greatly lose to Nintendo's system.

Sony is so going to be raped this time, IMO. They should just ride the PS3 resurgence waves and focus on the console market. PSP2 will fail.

4 cores?

Might as well put in a nuclear battery in and an HD 5870

"Being single is easier on the gaming life, and the wallet."