By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2: Touch-screen, two cameras, games for “end 2010, beginning 2011″

I can see it the news in 5 years 3DS 100,000,000 PSP2 15,000,000
Sony spinning their asses off that it is selling fantastically but wondering why no- one gives a rats arse about their proprietry format they've conjured up again. Seems nothing is going to change. Nintendo will be battling Apple next gen not Sony they should leave the hand held arena they seem to have lost the plot with videogaming

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
If this is true it's brilliant! Can't wait

I'm curious... why it's brilliant?

According to that description... there's nothing brilliant, imo.

The "fucking powerful" part is that brilliant to you? Because all other things they said are good, but old (aka, not brilliant now) news.

OT: If it's just that... only the "fucking powerful" thing different from others, it's not going to do so well, imo. Cause let's face it, the PSP is already more "fucking powerful" than the DS.

There was a news item on VGC a few weeks back saying that Level 5 were developing a time travelling game or something for an unannounced platform? Would that be enough to confirm the existance of the PSP2 and that games are already being developed for it?

Has the rumor being treated as 'fact' already by fanboys already? Check
It is ALREADY doomzed comments? check
Until I hear confirmation, price and what it can actually do, I don't care what the fanbots say about their own future precious? check

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

andremop said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
If this is true it's brilliant! Can't wait

I'm curious... why it's brilliant?

According to that description... there's nothing brilliant, imo.

The "fucking powerful" part is that brilliant to you? Because all other things they said are good, but old (aka, not brilliant now) news.

OT: If it's just that... only the "fucking powerful" thing different from others, it's not going to do so well, imo. Cause let's face it, the PSP is already more "fucking powerful" than the DS.

ugh yes it is? :S I'm sorry but why does things important to you be of the same importance level to 'me'? If it is as powerful as it says then it's gonna have some amazing games...Crisis Core and GOW:CoO are soem of the best handheld gaming experience for me this gen...Not only that dead head fred, Exit, Tekken:DR, Patapon etc are some amazing games that have been created with the 'current' hw, so I can only imagine what an even more powerful one can do...so yes it is BRILLIANT to me cuz that's exactly what I wanted from the next psp, so I sincerely HOPE this is all true

So yes, if it has such a powerful HW + additons like better controls and even touchscreen then it will pave way to even more diverse games

I also have a Ds, it has it's own set of games that it does well..so does the psp, I see a great future for all gamers

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

its gonna be expensive as hell. i'd say 400 dollars

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

sounds great. Especially they get developers to go multiplat with titels that are coming out for the ps3 and makes the psp have a mini hdmi out so you can just hook it up to your tv.

Check out my game about moles ^

What's up with the negativity? LOL! What's up with PSP2 is doomed. The thing is not even confirmed yet. ROFLMAO!

Anyways Thanks for the good laugh.

So is more powerful than the wii???????????????????????

LOL

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

"Multiple PSP2 games are being made in Britain right now. Some have even already been canned."

I know this is just how the industry works, but this line read quite humorously to me.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.