By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2: Touch-screen, two cameras, games for “end 2010, beginning 2011″

That's it? 4-core Cell? Oh, that's just do not intrigue me in any form, not even in the slightest. 3DS rumors over rumors over rumors were much more fun to read, even PSPGo "leaks" were more entertaining. I'm kind suprised they might not show it at E3, but maybe for the better. This way nothing will steal thunder from future PSP2 hype.

Around the Network
radha said:
So is more powerful than the wii???????????????????????

LOL

OH MY GOD! A thing that might come out 5 years after a thing based on slightly improved hardware over things that came out 6 years before it is more powerful than the other thing????????????????

I'm such a Troll!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

superchunk said:
ok, so based off of these rumors Sony is destined to lose to the 3DS.

1. They are focusing on high end hardware that will push the price way above the Nintendo counter part, again.
2. They are launching many months after the rumored 3DS launch (w/ Nintendo's 2hr conference i'm positive 3DS will be out this year)

PSP2 will be an overall financial success, just as the PSP is, but based on all the rumors around today, it will greatly lose to Nintendo's system.

maybe but i have a feeling that the 3DS is going to be expensive too:):)

I want a PSP2 now more than a 3DS:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Will this thing be a phone as well?

If so, i am all over this thing. it would be the smart phone to end all smart phones...

I hope it's true and they announce it at E3, i need a new phone and i don't want to enter a 24 month contract if this baby comes out by christmas!

Even if it isn't a phone, i'd still DEFINITELY get it.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Carl2291 said:

As always, i will post how a PSP 2 should look

So awesome. So cool. So sexy.

Add some shoulder buttons. Make that screen a touch screen. Perfect!!

It should so be this...

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network
phxprovost said:

lmao yea ok, a "4 core cell" in a hand held device? the thing gonna have a tiny nuclear fusion system inside it instead of a battery? It might have a 4 core ARM based cpu...but theres no way in hell  they are going to cram a mini cell in there, power it, and dissipate the heat generated by it

lol if they put the thing in iron mans chest it wud = win :D

Carl2291 said:

As always, i will post how a PSP 2 should look

So awesome. So cool. So sexy.

Add some shoulder buttons. Make that screen a touch screen. Perfect!!

I honestly think this mockup is better, except for the UMD thing, UMD shouldn't exist on PSP2, the games should be sold on read only Memory sticks. Looks significantly more comfortable too.

Sony just can't keep a secret.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

touch screen.... wow...
two cameras......
were have I heard this before?

If it is indeed that powerful, I can't imagine the price tag.