By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your biggest interest of Nintendo's 2010 E3 Press Conference

Your biggest interest of Nintendo's 2010 E3 Press Conference

Wii Vitality 1 0.78%

3DS 39 30.23%

New Wii Series game(s) 2 1.55%

Retro's project 16 12.40%

Zelda Wii 61 47.29%

Conference itself having ... 10 7.75%

Total:129

I'm quite curious to which of these has the most attention and interest of everyone, the driving force that really wants to make you sit and watch more than everything else.

It would also be really interesting to know exactly why you chose what you did. Why does it have your attention the most out of everything else at Nintendo's 2010 E3?

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

The extra hour of time implies that they have a lot to talk about, which makes me immensely curious.

Zelda. Massive Zelda fan and have been waiting a long time for a full reveal.

rero studios project should be great

Zelda.

It's probably the only confirmed thing that has me REALLY excited for all E3 right now...

Around the Network

Its 2 hours long, whatver happens it should be FANTASTIC.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Zelda for me i suppose

3DS I'm so exicted to see what it looks like, how powerful it is and the games coming out for it. Also to see how this whole 3D without glasses thing is going to work.

Zelda , The Last Story, and 3DS is the only thing i care about.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Zelda, then the 3DS and then new IP's. Whether they be from first or second party devs, I want to see some new IP's.