By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your biggest interest of Nintendo's 2010 E3 Press Conference

Your biggest interest of Nintendo's 2010 E3 Press Conference

Wii Vitality 1 0.78%

3DS 39 30.23%

New Wii Series game(s) 2 1.55%

Retro's project 16 12.40%

Zelda Wii 61 47.29%

Conference itself having ... 10 7.75%

Total:129

zelda wii, that's the only thing I care

Around the Network

Zelda. they'll probably save it for last, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'm going to be a nonconformist and say Retro's new project. I loved the Prime trilogy and I'm excited to see what RS has in mind for it's next project.

Without a doubt it will be Zelda Wii.. although I am expecting a few new games released of interest. Of course, the 3DS has a lot of potential and I'm definitely looking forward to hearing more about it... The only thing that doesn't interest me is vitality sensor and more casual/fitness games.

Oh, and the graphs and sales figures aren't necessary for us.. because we already know them.

Probably will be looking at Zelda and the 3DS.

Around the Network

3DS for me

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Zelda, it has to be. it's the biggest thing for me this E3, i'd even go as far as to say it's the biggest game in years for me

I just can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store this time around!

Zelda wii... The first trailer (and release date) of the last story, and the Retro game...

I dont know why, but I have the feeling that they are working on something like star fox fps... ;P

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Vitality Sensor or 3DS for me, because those are the most mysterious, and they've already announced that those will be shown off at E3. I'm assuming the extra hour is probably to give both of those a lot of time.

I'm a hardware freak so 3DS for me.