By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console Generation did you star gaming on?

Which console Generation did you star gaming on?

First Generation 17 8.95%

Second Generation 33 17.37%

Third Generation 76 40.00%

Fourth Generation 32 16.84%

Fifth Generation 22 11.58%

Sixth Generation 10 5.26%

Total:190

I started on a PC in 1998. But my first console was the PSOne in 1999.

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Around the Network

3rd Gen.. i didn't have an snes if i did i would of said 4th gen but my mum brang home an nes in the early 90s and thats basically the first console i played... i remember the first games we owned, it was the first teenage mutant ninja turtles and super mario bros (bundled)

and i still remember when i first played SMB3.. my eyes was gonna pop out of my head because of how advance the graphics where at the time for an nes game... and today smb3 has always been my favourite mario game, not only that the graphics was awesome but the level design is much more better

4th - SNES - Super Mario World along with Super Mario All-Stars

4th gen Super Nintendo made me a gaming addict.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

I used to always go over to my friends house and play Super Mario Bros., Dunk Hunt, or Track & Field on the NES. Good times for sure.

But I didn't own a console until the 4th Generation with the Sega Genesis. The system that Sonic built sealed the deal for me. ^_^

And I didn't even own a handheld until the GameBoy Color came out in 1998 with Pokemon Red/Blue.

Third gen

3rd. But so far my two favorites are that current generation and the N64 too.

I picked the third generation because I played the NES at friend's houses. I also could have picked the second generation because I spent a lot of time with my uncle's Atari 2600, but the NES was already released at that time. The first console I actually owned was the SNES in the fourth generation.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

The Odessy is where I started all the way back in the 1st generation.