By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter believes Nintendo has nothing interesting for E3 but 3DS

I'm sorry I don't want to be rude but what the fuck is wrong with this guy really?

I mean Zelda alone is worth more then, I don't know lets say, 10 unnanouced exclusive games for the PS3 or Xbox...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Who writes this guys paycheck? That should tell us his agenda. Oh yeah..and what an idiot.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

"I really truly believe that Sony Move is the Wii HD. I really believe it. That's been my quote: I told everyone a Wii HD was coming this year, it just happens to say PS3 on the box. It is the Wii HD."

What a liar. He's been wrong about this, so something that isn't really what he claimed would happen doesn't mean that thing happened.

Grow an spine and admit you were wrong.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Dont know why people get frustrated with his comments, should be expected by now for Patcher to come out with some asinine statement, especially around E3. I find his rantings more comical than anything, as thats all they should be taken for.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

ah so he was right about there being a Wii HD but it has the PS3 brand on it. man he was right all the time good job :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Let's see. Does this mean The Other M and the new Zelda aren't being shown, or they suddenly aren't interesting?

this guy is wrong 9/10 times, so I dont know y peolple get so uptight, he might be on he money about vitality sensor.

Pachter can suck my balls, the guy doesn't have a clue as to what he's talking about half the time. Why's he so big?

Well, Nintendo's E3 showing's the last two years have sucked. Not that it mattered, they went on to have record sales. Iwata acknowledged last year's sucked in terms of excitement but then again he said the same thing after 08's E3, and then Nintendo followed it with an even more boring one in '09.

But now that Pachter said Nintendo's E3 will suck, then it MUST mean Nintendo will have a kick ass showing!

I love how he can say "Everything we would care about, it already out or known about." Really? So no chance of a surprise? Hell, we still know NOTHING about Zelda. And a promise to show us something doesn't ruin it. It only adds to it. And Nintendo will officially unveil 3DS. If Pachter would pull his head out of his ass long enough, he would see it's mostly Sony and MS that are going to show stuff off that we already know about. We know about Move. We know about Natal. We don't know about 3DS, and we're all dying to see what it will look like. If he thinks that's not a big deal, and throws around crap like "That's all Nintendo will have" then he is an idiot.

If Pachter says so, it must be true.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!