By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops confirmed for Wii

very cool, will get it for the wii on launch day.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

expected. I only hope they can port mw2 on the near future too. I really liked reflex. I know I´ll get flames but I prefer treyarch since they count the wii unlike infinity ward who left it out cause maybe it wasnt hardcore enough for them :p

I hope they put in 16 player online.

hallowedbeeddie said:
expected. I only hope they can port mw2 on the near future too. I really liked reflex. I know I´ll get flames but I prefer treyarch since they count the wii unlike infinity ward who left it out cause maybe it wasnt hardcore enough for them :p

That's kinda annoying, especially since the few statements I've seen were from individuals, while stuff like their job listings had jobs looking for Wii development, so one guy doesn't contradict the whole...

But now it's kind of a moot point since IW isn't the same company anymore and never will be the same.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

hallowedbeeddie said:

Not just them neglecting the Wii. They also left out some features because they thought those would hurt "the immersion". That's why MW2 didn't have co-op, for one thing.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Epic Butthurt ahead.

Beware lol.

World at War was on Wii I think, so not a big surprise.

i wonder what will be better on Wii other than "the controls" now that the PS3s version will most likely get move support..

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Well, this is just good for wii's number of million sellers... because as a game, I don't care.

ProdigyBam said:
i wonder what will be better on Wii other than "the controls" now that the PS3s version will most likely get move support..

Still likely to be the controls, since the IR technologies work differently

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000