By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - You Need To Buy Alan Wake!

Even if you are buying it, I still don't agree with your piracy.

Around the Network
cmeese47 said:
I do not expect large sales for this game and given the long development time that might be an issue

What's your definition of large?  If it is 1 million, I think Alan Wake will easily get there.  Two is probable...  3+ will probably be a stretch.

It should create a solid cult following at the very least.

I expect it to sell less than Splinter Cell

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

So I have this game pre-ordered, and I will be purchasing it day one. The game did leak about a week ago and I had to dl it (so no need to complain about me pirating it since I'm going to purchase it,lol).

You see it as innocent because you say you'll buy it, I see it as either way you're still supporting pirates by helping the torrent stay alive so you're still just as bad.

Anyways, I'll get the game eventually.  I have 3D Dot Game Heroes coming tomorrow and then Red Dead coming the next week so I'm going to be pretty busy with games for a while.  Luckily I know Red Dead is going to give me $20 credit and I believe 3D Heroes will give me another $10 since I preorded them both through Amazon.  I don't know if the game is worth $60 (haven't heard much about length yet) but I know it's worth at least $30.

I would like to see a picture of you with the real copy in your hand because I don't believe you will pay $60 for it when you just dl it for free.

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
I would like to see a picture of you with the real copy in your hand because I don't believe you will pay $60 for it when you just dl it for free.

This.

Nirvana_Nut85 can you provide us with one?

Slimebeast said:
C_Hollomon said:

This.

I'd be willing to bet 100VG$ his next post is along the lines of sorry, I don't have a digital camera or a way to take a picture of it .

Slimebeast said:
C_Hollomon said:

This.

No problem, I'll take a picture of me with the copy and my reciet in hand when I go pick it up

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

twesterm said:
Slimebeast said:
C_Hollomon said:

This.

I'd be willing to bet 100VG$ his next post is along the lines of sorry, I don't have a digital camera or a way to take a picture of it .

My cell has a camera on it so it wont be a problem, oh yee of little faith,lol.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Awesome, we'll bump this thread on Friday (or is the release on Monday in the US?).