By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ONM Hints at another playable character in Super Mario Galaxy 2

Kasz216 said:
famousringo said:
I would love to play Peach and go rescue Mario. Do you think the skirt physics issue can be resolved?

You know... I'm starting to think that was a subtle joke and jab at HD games... and that EVERYONE just missed the point.

Well, it certainly wasn't the real reason why Peach wasn't playable in NSMBW.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

i WOULD LOVEEEEEEEEEE if i could play as my Mii , i mean it would be Mii in the space and in a Mario game , how better a live could be for a Mii ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

famousringo said:
I would love to play Peach and go rescue Mario. Do you think the skirt physics issue can be resolved?

Hrmm the skirt physics would be an issue. We better scale it down then and maybe use it for a DS game. Then we would hit the issue of the DS having weak 3D. We could make it 2D instead! Now we need to really differentiate Peach from Mario. Take advantage of her womanly attributes ya know? I got it! Let's give her super PMS! Her out of control emotions can be attacks! To recharge she can use an umbrella to eat a goomba or something. We should call it Super Princess Peach, or something like that. Yeah, this is a good idea. Might need a bit more sexism, but close to perfect!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

What about kirby , c.falcon , samus or fox , there are all in the space too. Mario could see them during is aventure.

What ? Not a good idea ?

Come on , a least kirby , that would be cool

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

SmokedHostage said:
If Sonic is playable in Galaxy 2, I think I wouldn't buy it.

I think DK would be interesting as well as Peach and Toad. Hoping for DK as a homage to DK: JB though.

I don't get this Sonic. Even more as an alt character he wouldn't ruin the game. You just could choose not to play him.

Around the Network

Update: ONM’s has clarified the situation regarding a second character (thanks Robert!). The review actually states:

“Luigi nonchalantly turns up about 20 stars in and offers his services at random points throughout the game, which is a good thing because it means you don’t have to get all 120 stars to play as him this time. What’s the reward for doing so this time around? Come on, we’re not telling you that!”

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/39056/
--

It might not be another playable character at all.

Oh my god! It's baby bowser I'm sure of it! He's going to betray his father in the end!

Playable with all-new powers and capable of using the original suits! Bee Baby Bowser for the win!

mortono said:
Update: ONM’s has clarified the situation regarding a second character (thanks Robert!). The review actually states:

“Luigi nonchalantly turns up about 20 stars in and offers his services at random points throughout the game, which is a good thing because it means you don’t have to get all 120 stars to play as him this time. What’s the reward for doing so this time around? Come on, we’re not telling you that!”

--

It might not be another playable character at all.

Hmm... the plot thickens. This also puts the recent 'Z0MG 240 unique stars in the game'-rumour to rest.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

hope is not a fkn toad again

i want it to be megaman (just jokin)
but seriously peach will be nice or to play as bowser jr tryin to stop mario

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Khuutra said:
famousringo said:

Now me, I'd love to play Peach and go rescue Peach.

That's physically impossible. That is, unless they cloned Peach or she had a twin in this alternate dimension. Both highly unlikely though...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089