By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ONM Hints at another playable character in Super Mario Galaxy 2

vonboysp will probably say wtf when he gets unfrozen on launch day

-From VonBoysp's servebot

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Is there a reason it can't be Rosalina?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Toad would be fine

Gnizmo said:
Is there a reason it can't be Rosalina?

No, unless she never existed in this new demension. But, would you really want to play as her?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

No, unless she never existed in this new demension. But, would you really want to play as her?

I barely want to play the game with Mario quite honestly. I never even got around to getting all 120 stars in SMG, and likely never will.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

I would love to play Peach and go rescue Mario. Do you think the skirt physics issue can be resolved?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

If Sonic is playable in Galaxy 2, I think I wouldn't buy it.

I think DK would be interesting as well as Peach and Toad. Hoping for DK as a homage to DK: JB though.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Playng as Yoshi by himself could be an alternative.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

There was a rumor a while ago that Sonic was playable in the game.

How about playing as Yoshi? That'd be freaking awesome!