By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft made blu-ray?

One of my friend said the Sony copies everything from Microsoft and that they got Blu ray from microsoft,is this true?(Note I already checked online and it says sony made it but they could be wrong)

He also said that Merceneries 2 runs better on a 360 using a old tv then a 40inch plasma running on the ps3 and thats why 360 has better graphics (I know that its the developers not the consoles)

and he said that resistance is a copy of COD 4(The release dates say it all)

oh he said that the ps3 is a overprice cd player

I think I should show him this site that has educated gamers

So....what do you guys think of him?

Around the Network

Well I hope you also have some other, smarter friends

Joel12345 said:

I think I should show him this site that has educated gamers

LOL! Good one.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I was going to respond but then realized that this clearly a joke thread as nobody can be that stupid to say those things and nobody can be stupid enough to believe anybody who would say them.

Sony didn't invent blu-ray by themself, they own less than 1/4th of the blu-ray IP THe blu-ray disc association is

Sony, Panasonic, Pioneer, Philips, Thomson, LG (Lucky GoldStar) Electronics, Hitachi, Sharp, and Samsung

Thus your friend real, or a figmant of your imagination. Is not very reasonable thinker

Around the Network

Sony never invent anything they just stealth troll everyone.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Oh he is very real

you know if that was true there would have probably have been a huge lawsuit, you know?

either your friend is stupid or he is like 9 years that does not know anything about anything or he is a hardcore microsoft fanboy that would take a bullet for bill gates or its just a joke thread
and if microsoft did invent the blu-ray(which they did not) why didnt they put it in the 360
how does resistance copying cod4 make any sense resistance is a science fiction shooter and cod4 is modern day shooter
(id just like to point out that the world we live in is based on people copying each other if you look back in gaming history people were copying each other and im pretty sure that in the future the same thing is going to happen)

I heard Sony say that your friend copied Microsoft.