By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft made blu-ray?

Who plays 'cd's on the ps3? :S Your friend isn't 80 years old is he?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Severance said:
Sony never invent anything they just stealth troll everyone.

Quit copying me Sony!

no sony copied chuck norris... everybody knows that

Moronic thread.

Somethings always wrong when a thread starts out with: "A friend told me"

Around the Network

My Sony is bigger than your Sony!

Joel12345 said:

One of my friend said the Sony copies everything from Microsoft and that they got Blu ray from microsoft,is this true?(Note I already checked online and it says sony made it but they could be wrong)

He also said that Merceneries 2 runs better on a 360 using a old tv then a 40inch plasma running on the ps3 and thats why 360 has better graphics (I know that its the developers not the consoles)

and he said that resistance is a copy of COD 4(The release dates say it all)

oh he said that the ps3 is a overprice cd player

I think I should show him this site that has educated gamers

So....what do you guys think of him?

I hope your friend provides you rides to mall or work, or buys you stuff, or provides SOME form of entertainment value to your life.  If not, why do you have him as a friend?  There are some people who are so wrong on what they talk about and advocate, that if you buy it, you are set up to look bad if you mention it.

Sorry but your friend is dillusional. M$ made BluRay LOL. I major laughed at this.

Infact MS owns Sony since decades. This whole show is for the consumer so people spend more money and dont pirate Software to support their Console. Its a psychological trick known es the Gates-Method.

Your friend is probably way smarter then you might think. Dont listen to the people here they know the truth they just want to fool you, listen to your friend.

news flash, water is wet.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5