By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Exclusive: Call of Duty: The War Collection

Xbox 360 Exclusive: Call of Duty: The War Collection

Apparently, there is a new Call of Duty title that is soon to be announced. Listed by both Amazon and GameStop, the Call of Duty Collection will include Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, and Call of Duty World At War. The title has only been listed for Xbox 360 and it is scheduled for a June 1st release. Since Call of Duty 2 was never released on PlayStation 3, it is possible that this Call of Duty Collection may never come to PS3. We'll keep you guys posted.

Around the Network

I'm molesting oxen now!

i really want this
i curently only own the modern warfare games

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

Strange it did not include COD:MW eventhough it is more successful than all of them combined.

After seeing the God of War Collection amazing performance many developers will follow its footstep. This just one of them. I can see GT, Halo, MGS, RE, FF, Assassin Creed, Team ICO Collection in futute.

NSS7 said:
Strange it did not include COD:MW eventhough it is more successful than all of them combined.

After seeing the God of War Collection amazing performance many developers will follow its footstep. This just one of them. I can see GT, Halo, MGS, RE, FF, Assassin Creed, Team ICO Collection in futute.

Call of Duty The War collection......

The War => W.O. II

COD 2,3 and COD WaW are during 'The War'    COD MW not..

If something is strange then it should be the missing of COD 1 (download on arcade ticket)

Around the Network

I can see Microsoft making a 'Halo Trilogy' collection as a launch title for their next console, hopefully which each part having a bit of an upgrade

Terrible Pack, it costs $60!!! Awful.

Trentonater said:
I'm molesting oxen now!

*joins party*

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

It's a Call of Duty thing.

This will not be exclusive to anything.

It probably won't be exclusive.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!