By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Xenoblade Screens & Details!!!!!!!!! (Greatness!!!!)

very large in scope, every modern JPRG *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* should be like this, impressive.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

The scope of the game looks to be great!

Once again game is really shaping up. Can't wait to see more of this at E3 2010 for us Americans over here.

Very very interesting. ( ^w^)

I don't like the bland textures of the characters faces, but these environments..........
These environments put even Baten Kaitos' completely to shame. They look amazing.

I really hope this plays as good as it looks.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Do want now!

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

my computer wont show the first posted screens...but i can see the second ones..

amazing...simply amazing. like SaviorX said, i hope it plays as well as it looks.

Shiny. I might be investing in some RPG goodness this year.

Okay.

I'm finally impressed.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."