By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Can Play Literally Play Every Day

What are some games that you can literally play EVERY DAY?

Games that you can replay over and over again or games where the online never gets boring.

You know, games that take a huge chunk out of your life and make you fail your Chemistry class >:(

Mine are:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I've had this game since 2008 and can't remember many days where I haven't played at least one match.

Monster Hunter Tri - I got this game day one and I haven't stoped playing it. I'm scared....

Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare: Reflex Edition - Online multiplayer is great, currently my favorite FPS on Wii.

Around the Network

Multiplayer games like CoD (4 or 6), Uncharted 2, Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft.

skate 2 (don't even need the online, I play that thing offline everyday)
Uncharted 2 (been playing it alot lately)

FFXIII since I got it. I don't play it that much everyday I don't have that much time. I don't like online multiplayer. Wipeout HD I play a few times a week. For a couple years.

Animal Crossing, SimCity (any version)

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
-PaNdOrA- said:

What are some games that you can literally play EVERY DAY?

Games that you can replay over and over again or games where the online never gets boring.

You know, games that take a huge chunk out of your life and make you fail your Chemistry class >:(

Mine are:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I've had this game since 2008 and can't remember many days where I haven't played at least one match.

Monster Hunter Tri - I got this game day one and I haven't stoped playing it. I'm scared....

^Pretty much this XD

DotA and company games(LoL,HoN).Last 6 years I usually play at least a game every day.

In 25 days that national exams will have ended I will be playing Monster Hunter (tri,FU,FU3) non stop! :D

TETRIS!

none actually.

I don't have the time to play games over and over again. And I'm not a big fan of multiplayer games.

Counter-Strike.

I know people will say "Team Fortress is better!!!!!!," but no FPS is as insanely addicting as Counter-Strike.