By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Market Meltdown, Dow crashing!

Greece is nuking the markets. At one point the Dow was down 950 points. Full market meltdown mode in progress. Hopefully things will recover in the afternoon. It's crazy to watch the dow fluctuate 500 points before you can finish a cup of coffee.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

The euro is getting killed vs the yen. I wonder if Nintendo and Sony will have to make adjustments.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Oh it's going to be one of THOSE days, is it

What's going on?

World's economy is domed cuz of Greece's fault.Yay we are famous!

I would like the USD-Euro 1:1 analogy in gaming prices to end but I know nothing about economics so not sure if sth like that will happen or the complete opposite.

PS:I am far from proud of my country's situation btw :/

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
What's going on?

Short version: Greece is acting up. They have to save a ****load of money because they had been living above their level and now some people are actually burning down the country because they don't want to accept salary cuts to save the finances of the country...

hellraider said:
World's economy is domed cuz of Greece's fault.Yay we are famous!

I would like the USD-Euro 1:1 analogy in gaming prices to end but I know nothing about economics so not sure if sth like that will happen or the complete opposite.

PS:I am far from proud of my country's situation btw :/

Don't blame your country, blame the international banking elite who purposely created the economic crisis.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

papflesje said:
Slimebeast said:
What's going on?

Short version: Greece is acting up. They have to save a ****load of money because they had been living above their level and now some people are actually burning down the country because they don't want to accept salary cuts to save the finances of the country...

lol

papflesje said:
Slimebeast said:
What's going on?

And if ur country was telling u to accept salary cuts, u'd be down w it?  Don't forget pensions cuts as well.