By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF makes me lol.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184138

ToS: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390708

I looked at GAF's Terms of Service to see if quoting ioi's numbers really were banned. It wasn't in the TOS so I did some snooping around the FAQ boards. I found the link to the above thread. I can't believe they have so many banned sites and especially memes.  Really? No wonder I don't bother posting on GAF.

And have you guys ever noticed that GAF backwards is FAG? And I would just like everyone to know, that I think gay people are awesome and am by no means attempting to make fun of them. We all know I'm a shitty troll.

Around the Network

Actually I like their stance on banned memes.

but...... but.... I often use Imageshack :(

Let's make a NeoGAF thread with all the memes in one thread!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I like this:

"DMeisterJ
D is for Dumbass, M is for Makes terrible posts, J is for JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY"

It's good to see that old members are doing well...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

"I blame Wii Fit" is bannable. That's great. Their hate for VGChartz know no bounds.

If we banned everyone who posts stupid memes I would laaaaaugh and laugh and laugh

Barozi said:
but...... but.... I often use Imageshack :(

Yeah same here. They've never turned into gold frogs for me either.

Khuutra said:
If we banned everyone who posts stupid memes I would laaaaaugh and laugh and laugh

It's actually rather sad.

#7 used to be something we did here on vgChartz.  Many awful threads were rescued with kittens.  Sadly, kittens are no longer allowed to rescue threads on vgChartz.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Khuutra said:

It's actually rather sad.

#7 used to be something we did here on vgChartz.  Many awful threads were rescued with kittens.  Sadly, kittens are no longer allowed to rescue threads on vgChartz.

Well we'd have our own meme list I imagine.

But still, kittens sound decidedly off-topic