AkibaFan said:
Xxain said:
AkibaFan said:
Xxain said:
AkibaFan said:
Xxain said:
AkibaFan said:
Barozi said:
I'm probably the only one who thinks the game gets worse in the 11th chapter ?
I mean I like grinding and all, but you're soo underpowered at the beginning of the chapter. Many of the slightly bigger enemies can kill you with one hit and you basically have no choice but to grind for several hours.

Chapters 4-10 are pure win.

I think every chptr is pure win xcpt 10. but i agree chp 11 is worse as it hs less story.

@hatmoza

too bad the real world disagrees, luking at ff13's legs for the past 3 weeks.

....? ppl are dissapointed are in the game AFTER they bought it, Whats does FF sales mean just because you buy a game doesn't mean you cant be disspointed it. Hell thats how you figure out in disspointed in it... by your knowledge every game would have a A

I sed legs now, the sales in NA & EU have gone up over previus week & the holds r luking really gud. If it was @hated@ the game wud continu to drop & drop bt it hsnt. Sum ppl her make it out like the game is a POS, if it ws agen sales wudn't stabilise so high. Chck its sales page (PS3 version). Like i sed before most ppl are loving it in the west, but its the most hated FF & a flop in Japan.

Wrong absolute Wrong. Sales DO NOT EQUAL OR MEASURE QUALITY!!!! onde again by your knowledge Shadow of The colossus would have 10mil+ because you its sells should of steadily rose. Its complete BS dude.

yes they do upto a certain extent. they show a massive group of gamers like them. Every game tht sells so high is liked by massive groups of ppl, wethr its best game evr is subjective. but if  agame sells so much & shws legs (like FFXIII is nw in west) thn its being liked. I replied to hatmoza's post where he sed "majority agree with me". If majority agreed wth him, FF13 wud be the "tomb raider angel of darkness" or "ET" or "sonic after the gud ones" in th series & tank after week 1 & hve tons of unsold shipped copies. Whch it isnt doing. I'm nt saying sales = quality. i'm saying sales do equal = people liking it. Stop hyperventlating & calm dwn dude.

ppl are buying FF because there long times fans of the series. Thats whateverybody does. you must understand you play the game to have a view( good or negative) judt buying doesn't mean anything!. Listen using Sales to prove quality is not good choice... I dont care about ur view vs theres, im commenting on the fact thag there are so many games that disprove your theory

all i sed ws tht if a game continues to b selling so much, thn it IS BEING LIKED.

othrwiese franchises that have crappy iterations tankin sales, we hve seen this with sonic, tomb raide r& crash bandicoot. If FF13 is so terrible why is it going to outsell evry ff excpt 7 (possibly 10) in th west if its sales continue (taking into account declins). If FF13 ws so hated & disappointing sales wud tank like they did for the first horrible gams in th tomb raider, sonic & crash bandicoot frnchise. I knw u hate FF13, but dnt let it blind u tht ppl are also liking it.

you cannot like a game BEFORE YOU PLAY IT!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! you can use acquired knowledge from past installmennts to help motivate or hype urself up but you do not truly know if you will like a game before you play it. Hell GTA4 and Modern Warefare 2 have 10mill plus but  there are ppl who hated or were dissapointed in it

yes bt the majority didnt hate them whch is wht i'm trying to prove agenst his statement. If they sold tht much, if 2 million ppl got mw2 map pack on xbx live ppl do luv those games, if gta4 dlc broke records on xbox live, even if every1 on vgchrtz seems to hate mw2, most of the world agen disgrees.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I wanted to bitch about the Transformer-like summons but I grow tired. The reality and bitter truth is I do not belong to Square’s demographic anymore. A new and young audience has taken over, and Square’s giving them exactly what they can handle.

Goodbye Final Fantasy :’( not even a Final Fantasy VII remake will redeem you this time…

*Hangs himself for paying 65$ and losing the receipt*

I understand what your saying, but its not only square

Alot of series moved to that direction (i miss the old Persona)

But is it really that bad (i just started playing), i agreed with ur opinions alot before so i will keep my expectation low (worked wonders for WKC)

i hope the game proves u wrong :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I wanted to bitch about the Transformer-like summons but I grow tired. The reality and bitter truth is I do not belong to Square’s demographic anymore. A new and young audience has taken over, and Square’s giving them exactly what they can handle.

Goodbye Final Fantasy :’( not even a Final Fantasy VII remake will redeem you this time…

But is it really that bad (i just started playing), i agreed with ur opinions alot before so i will keep my expectation low (worked wonders for WKC)

From what I hear, WKC has a lot of great RPG elements in it. I can see myself playing it. But FFXIII sempai ... I will actually be very surprised if you like it. but then again you have a greater appreciation for games than me. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

You know i've been hearing a lot of old time fans dissappointed with this (i was), but its not too bad, its okay. but you know i've also heard that newcomers have really liked FF13. But i am curious on what people thing about the direction the series is going. I mean i'm not too keen on the direction Kitase & the other guy (director) are taking. what are the thoughts on this? what is the future of the series if those guys are in control?

It's weird that you hate the battle system so much, because in my opinion it is easily the best battle system in the series. I honestly don't get what you're complaining about. You're upset that you don't have enough control in battles or what?

Final Fantasy XIII massacres half the games in the series imo.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

From what I hear, WKC has a lot of great RPG elements in it. I can see myself playing it. But FFXIII sempai ... I will actually be very surprised if you like it. but then again you have a greater appreciation for games than me. 

Am sure i will like it, but am hoping i end up loving it

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

perpride said:
It's weird that you hate the battle system so much, because in my opinion it is easily the best battle system in the series. I honestly don't get what you're complaining about. You're upset that you don't have enough control in battles or what?

I agree, th wepon upgrde system is also one of the best imo, it ws really deep. Anther reason why I like 13 so much is tht after 2001 its the frst square game that blew me away.

perpride said:

YES!!!

I agree with an earlier comment on the summons...they are terrible.

leo-j said:
XIII is too linear.. and by linear I don't mean UNCHARTED linear, Uncharted feels like an open world game compared to XIII.. honestly it is BY FAR the most linear game I have ever played.. It feels as if the game is on rails. Why?! Why is it so linear? Wtf is wrong with square enix making it so linear? How the hell did it take then 5 years to make this game

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?