By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 59.99 with bonus 20 dollar gift card @amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001SGZL2W/ref=s9_hps_bw_t3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1WMQ5MAR07CBG66AGCTT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1260756602&pf_rd_i=468642

Around the Network

Why get that when you can get the same deal for Super Mario Galaxy 2.

cmeese47 said:
Why get that when you can get the same deal for Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Just a guess here, but maybe not everyone wants Super Mario Galaxy 2?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Also at Walmart.com

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

yep great deal, thats where i am getting it from.

Around the Network

Everyone with a Wii should want Super Mario Galaxy 2 especially at 49.99 and 20 dollar voucher. I guess it is okay to buy the other game too.

Idk maybe it isn't getting what they though it was? Anyway I have to many damn games to fish. I got god of war 3, heavy rain, infamous, maybe little big planet, I doubt but still prototype, god of war collection, uncharted one story, and the one game that made me go to sleep besides prototype assasins creep one.

Between school,work, and uncharted 2 online my life has little for extra gaming. And yes uncharted 2 is that GOOD!

Psn: jaime713 if u wanna game online

cmeese47 said:
Everyone with a Wii should want Super Mario Galaxy 2 especially at 49.99 and 20 dollar voucher. I guess it is okay to buy the other game too.

Uhhhh.....

What the hell does Mario Galaxy 2 have to do with Red Dead Redemption?

I just pre-ordered both and will have $40 from Amazon for a future purchase. Can't wait for this game to come out.

Mario Galaxy 2 gets the same 20 dollar discount as Red Dead does