By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Freaky dreams last night

Go to www.dreamviews.com, read it and then visit the forums, i don't know any side effects.

Good luck with your lucids =D

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Wow, these lucid dreams sound sassy. Any side effects?/Ways of purposely doing it

Take a few of these babies. :D

BenKenobi88 said:
Lucid dreams are the best...too bad I go to bed too late (or early) to remember dreams.

Well you can learn to have lucid dreams every night. It´s great, but don´t try to dream of women you tend to wake up because it feels so real and you get...nervous... :o)

Flow said:
www.dreamviews.com

I didn't read it all but saw you had a nightmare and knew you were dreaming and tried to wake up, when you know you are dreaming this is called Lucid dream and you can do ANYTHING you want in it , next time don't try to wake up.

Take a look at this site and into the forums, you gonna like it.

No, I tried to control it but I couldn't. I knew while I was dreaming that it was a lucid dream. I could walk around, completely decide what I wanted to do in the little area I was in, I was fully aware it was a dream and that it was a lucid dream, but I could not wake up nor influence it so as to make me be in happy sunshine land. 

So yeah :/ it was freaky. I've never had a dream that I was so aware it was a dream.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Louie said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Lucid dreams are the best...too bad I go to bed too late (or early) to remember dreams.

Well you can learn to have lucid dreams every night. It´s great, but don´t try to dream of women you tend to wake up because it feels so real and you get...nervous... :o)

I do that sometimes when I'm having a nightmare and I realize I'm dreaming.

"Oh no, giant monster is coming! *clicks fingers* Oh look, a naked woman!"

I usually wake up right after, but it's still good because I'm out of the nightmare.

That didn't work with last nights dreams though. The woman didn't appear

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network
NintendoTogepi said:

No, I tried to control it but I couldn't. I knew while I was dreaming that it was a lucid dream. I could walk around, completely decide what I wanted to do in the little area I was in, I was fully aware it was a dream and that it was a lucid dream, but I could not wake up nor influence it so as to make me be in happy sunshine land.

So yeah :/ it was freaky. I've never had a dream that I was so aware it was a dream.

You have to believe that you can, it is a dream, remember. As soon as you think "I can´t", you can´t. As soon as you think "I can", you can...

Louie said:
NintendoTogepi said:

You have to believe that you can, it is a dream, remember. As soon as you think "I can´t", you can´t. As soon as you think "I can", you can...

True. Remember, it's your head, you run it.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"