By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Freaky dreams last night

Whoa, freaky dreams last night.

2-3 seperate dreams...

(LONG READ FOLLOWING)

Dream 1 wasn't so bad.

Me and my family were staying in a new hotel in Las Vegas. It was run by Disney & Nintendo or something, and it was on top of a reeeeeeallly high and reeaallly thin tower. (all that was in the tower was a few elevators to get to the top of the tower where we were)
The hotel was weird. It was pretty much exactly like the Astral Observetory from Super Mario Galaxy in concept and had lots of Super Mario Galaxy stuff, but in Las Vegas. There was an area with like 50 blue ? titles....and a worm travelling from apple to apple that was freaky to walk on because it was easy to go upside down....and I remember we had a great view from our room, and that I was afraid of falling off the edge. (Even though a bubble took you right back to where you fell, I seen it happen three times)

I can't remember how that dream ended.

Dream 1.5 was weird. (I had this one waay after Dream 1)

Me, my family and two asian women (one 20 or so, one 50 or so) were in my house. But there was a big swarm of BEES in it. We were all running from the bees! The older asian woman began to spray air freshener but then the younger asian woman screamed that she would start the house on fire. (???) After about half an hour of running and doing other stuff (when you entered my bedroom door, it took you to a large football field where a couple was getting married) suddenly it began to rain. Inside the house. It killed the bees and I looked up. Hey, there's still a ceiling. It can't be raining in my house! And that's where I became lucid.

I decided I wanted to wake up so I tried all of my normal techniques. Saying to one of my family members "Hey, this is a dream right?". Looking around fast. Jumping up & down. Saying to myself "I want to wake up.", closing my eyes and willing myself to wake up...but none of them worked. Suddenly after I had tried them all I walked into my parents bedroom and the entire house started to shake. Then they began to spin, turned into african americans for a minute, turned back into white people again, and then crumbled up into a little ball and disappeared. :( I blacked out.

Dream 2 was just scary & freaky.(and was a direct continution of Dream 1.5)

I woke up this weird guy was standing there. He looked like a 30 year older version of me, with all kinds of horrible scars on my face. He began telling me that if I ever wanted to see my parents again, or wake up for that matter, I needed to solve the puzzle. He motioned toward the bedroom window and disappeared. I went over to the bedroom window and it was pitch black outside. I seen two lights close to the window. One green, one red. Only one of them would light at the same time. Behind each of those lights was 3 more, some green some red, and they would change color constantly. (when the light infront of them went green, two of the lights would go red) At the right of the puzzle was a very creepy looking monster that I don't remember what it looks like)

I was incredibly confused as to what to do with the puzzle. I looked back at my parents bedroom and it was huge now, and my cousin was on a very comfy looking couch playing a game on a huge HDTV. It looked like a weird game. It seemed to be a mixture of Zelda: OoT (he was jumping around and climbing around the Hyrule Castle & surrounding area from OoT, in updated graphics) and Super Mario Galaxy (he selected a star, and then the camera zoomed around the level and showed important parts) and Medal of Honor/Call of Duty. (he was shooting germans and had all WWII guns)

I asked him what it was and he said "Medal of Honor: Rise of the Flesh, of course. You've been waiting to play it for months!". I just said "oookay" and turned away. At this point I desperately tried to wake up. I tried everything. I noticed a new door where my parents bed should've been.. (if the room was normal sized) I made a mental note but didn't go through. I went to the living room and turned on my computer, hoping to go to www.GameFAQs.com and find an answer to the puzzle. (???) I began to type and then my hands turned into cat paws. I tried and I could not type. It was very frustrating and then my computer shut off. The weird mans voice said "not much time leeeft" and the house shook.

I returned to my parents bedroom and I walked through the mysterious door, and I was in a cafe...connected to my house. There were some mannqueins sitting at the table and the lady at the counter was a very elderly old woman, and she was polishing a coffee mug.

I asked if I could get something to drink and she did not replay. I walked around the cafe. There was a lower part of the cafe, and a door was there too. I took it and it let me outside, to a weird little path. It appeared to be a Japanese city. There were japanese lanterns, japanese archeicture and a tori at the end of the path. I began to walk down the path and then I seen I had two options. Continue down to the tori, or take another path going off to the right. The other path was towards the "puzzle". Suddenly the weird man that looks like an older version of me appeared on the right path.

He said "Oh come on, it's not that hard, is it? Besides...you do want to see your parents again and escape this dream, right?" and then he just stood there with a smug & evil grin. I started to walk towards the tori (Away from the weird man) and seen a cat-wolf like monster at the end of the path, standing under the tori. I ran back towards the cafe and I seen an asian couple, hanging with their hands from the wire supporting the Japanese lanterns.

They looked very scared and asked me to come closer. They said "Do not listen to the man. He is deceiving you." I looked back at where he was and he was gone. However, the cat-wolf monster was running full speed. I ran towards the cafe door, shut it and locked it. The old woman at the counter was now a middle aged african american woman. She said something to the effect of "It's okay hun, you'll be alright. Just don't listen to the man." and handed me some kind of food that I do not remember.

I spent about an hour sitting in the house, trying to wake up. Nothing worked. I went over to my cousin and told him "You're not even real! You're just part of my mind! Everything is a part of my mind here! I should be able to control it!". He just said "I'm just a dream? Huh. That's unexpected." and went back to playing my game. I looked out the windows and seen monsters coming closer to the house. The weird man appeared outside, pressed against the glass. He said "Do you want to wake up? Do you want to see your parents again? Better go solve that PUZZLE."

I became desperate and tried everything to wake up. Then I broke down and began to scream "PLEASE! Someone, anyone, anything! Let me wake up and see my family again! Let me out of here!" And then I heard the door to my garage burst open. I thought it was the monsters coming in. I grabbed a heavy flashlight and ran out to the kitchen. But no, the monster was not there. The african american woman was there and her husband (or brother, or father or something) was standing with her. She motioned to my living room and I ran in. To my surprise I seen Hal & Lois from that Malcolm in the Middle show. She said "Hurry come on, you need your shots!" and she was holding out a small baby. Then another Hal & Lois appeared and that Lois said "No, no, shots, run from the doctor!" and was shielding her baby.

The house was beginning to spin and shake and the african american woman said "Hurry, pick the right parents." I was very confusing but after a moment of thinking, I ran over to the one saying "No shots" as I've gotten horrible allergic reactions whenever I get shots. Then Hal & Lois began to smile, my parents appeared next to me, the black lady ran over to me and so did my cousin. We began to spin in some sort of tornado and then everything went black. This weird Simpsons cartoon appeared in my mind of Bart Simpson creating a type of wall that you could surf on as long as you just got out of the water. It quickly ended, and then...

Dream 2.5/3 (direct continution of Dream 2)

I was in my bedroom, and it was my house. I was so glad the dream was over. I quickly left the room and entered the rest of my house. It seemed normal, but everyone was missing. I walked over to the dining room window and noticed that we appeared in be in the eye of a hurricane! I walked to my garage and there was everyone with sandbags, trying to prevent water from entering my house. I tried to tell my parents about my dream but they were busy. I walked over to my cousin (same one as in the dream) and he said "there's no point telling us, we were in the dream, we seen what happened. Go tell your aunt about the dream, she wasn't there.' At this point I walked over to my aunt, and the dream ended abruptly.

The thing that made Dream 2 truly scary was the fact of how totally aware I was that it was a dream, but that I could not wake up and how well detailed everything was. I remember thinking "how on Earth could my brain possibly duplicate this house so well, make this weird person that looks like an old version of me, make several more people and some monsters, create a detailed cafe and an interesting Japanese path?"
It was just creepy. I've never, ever been that aware in a dream and for that long.

Well, that's all.

But as scary & weird as the dreams were, they were pretty interesting.

P.S. If anyone read it all, you get a brownie.  And a glass of milk.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

And too much Mario Galaxy. 

I'd like chocolate milk.

Lucid dreams are the best...too bad I go to bed too late (or early) to remember dreams.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

d21lewis said:
I'd like chocolate milk.

Dip the brownie in your mike.

D:

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

www.dreamviews.com

I didn't read it all but saw you had a nightmare and knew you were dreaming and tried to wake up, when you know you are dreaming this is called Lucid dream and you can do ANYTHING you want in it , next time don't try to wake up.

Take a look at this site and into the forums, you gonna like it.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

yea im also able to control my dreams to a certain extend. it's wierd sometimes i want something to happen (im my dream) and it totally won't happen or it is different then I actually wanted it.

I get very few lucids, but when i do i have full control, i had dragonball Z like fights, fighted a big sea monsters telekinetically throwing things at him, made water fall upwards (best way i can find to describe it =P) and did Jessica Alba (actually i woke up just before, you know, "getting there" xP)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

As a child I used to have Lucid dreams all the time. I used to fight dragons, go flying, and talk to dwarves.

Or was I even dreaming....

Good times.

Wow, these lucid dreams sound sassy. Any side effects?/Ways of purposely doing it