By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Showdown Round #1 - Rate MGS1!

10/10
My first game ever,and my 2nd fav game of all time,after GOW3

Around the Network

Characters were great (except for Otacon ) and the story was pretty engrossing for its time. Bosses were pretty great as well, especially Psycho Mantis. ^_^

10/10

Still my favourite game ever to date

10/10, still the best of the series.

A solid 9.5 because of the intense atmosphere of the game and the excellent gameplay. Not my favourite MGS but one of the finest and the "Daddy" of the series.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Around the Network

10/10
One of the best games I have ever played. The cut-scenes were just brilliant and the gameplay awesome.

10/10 a game that was ahead of its time.....
truly amazing game for the PS1.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

9/10

Second Best MGS for me next to MGS2

10/10

There was no other game like MGS back at the time.

Though at first I didn't understand the story during my first playthrough but the more I played, the more interesting it got.

The graphics were absolutely stunning. The Characters were terrific, gameplay was so awesome and I still remember trying to beat Psycho Mantis, probably one of the best boss fights ever.

8/10.

The only Metal Gear Solid game that actually managed to stay in its pants.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.