By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Showdown Round #1 - Rate MGS1!

From me a 9.5

So cose to MGS3.

Around the Network

10/10

For it's time, the best game easily. I'll never forget those memories.

10/10

For it's time, the best game easily. I'll never forget those memories.

9-10/10

I've played that game in 2009 and even at that time, it was one of the most original, flawlessly executed and deeply entertaining games I've ever played. I'm a sucker for a good story, and MGS delivered more than I could ever want. This series is still my n1 even today.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

9.0/10

I bought Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection on PS2 when it came out in 2008.

Around the Network

10/10

it's perfect for it's time, and one of the best stories in a video game ever. Secound to MGS4 for me

mM

9.5/10

nothing will ever replace it for me. first game to do so many things awesomely well, making it the start of something great.

aragod said:
9-10/10

I've played that game in 2009 and even at that time, it was one of the most original, flawlessly executed and deeply entertaining games I've ever played. I'm a sucker for a good story, and MGS delivered more than I could ever want. This series is still my n1 even today.

I didn't play it until last year either, and yet it still blew me away. No other game from that period was like that for me.

11/10

9.5/10

Best Metal Gear game. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake is a distant 2nd.