By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - INFAMOUS 2 E3? Possibly? 2010?

cazador22_14 said:
maybe

ME3 on PS3?

Around the Network
good_boy said:
cazador22_14 said:
maybe

ME3 on PS3?

That whole chart line up for E3 is suppose to be fake.

xKakashi209x said:
good_boy said:
cazador22_14 said:
maybe

ME3 on PS3?

That whole chart line up for E3 is suppose to be fake.

I agree but that wont stop the fanboys believing the hype lol

Sweet

I want after 1st though

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Who else thought that the final boss fight of inFamous was one of the more epic ones in video game history(if not a little easy tho)? I can play that battle over and over and not get sick of it which is a nice change from the overly difficult and cheap boss fights from other games.

lol i thought the final boss was hard enough xD

i hope they really improve the game's engine and blows us away like Uncharted 2 did xD

Really? its fairly simple. I think most people forget about the shield lol. That power is the key to easy victory because there is virtually nothing,NOTHING in the game that can penatrate it.

The main thing I want to see improved would be mission/quest variety and side stories. GTA has side stories attached to sidequest that make them more interesting to do. I think thats an element that really makes a city come to life. Also would love some missions where he has to do more and more outrageous things like "Absorb the electricity from the train tracks to stop it from hitting a school bus.""Go into a hospital thats being held up by gang members and turn back on it's power before all the ppl died"

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I hope so! infamous was a fantastic game! probably one the most surprising video endings I've seen in my gaming life!

i just bought infamous! i rented the game last year and i loved it, my favorite game this gen. i'm aiming to get my first and only platinum. can't wait for the 2nd, and 3rd game. their will hopefully be a multiplayer.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

forevercloud3000 said:
gustave154 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Who else thought that the final boss fight of inFamous was one of the more epic ones in video game history(if not a little easy tho)? I can play that battle over and over and not get sick of it which is a nice change from the overly difficult and cheap boss fights from other games.

lol i thought the final boss was hard enough xD

i hope they really improve the game's engine and blows us away like Uncharted 2 did xD

Really? its fairly simple. I think most people forget about the shield lol. That power is the key to easy victory because there is virtually nothing,NOTHING in the game that can penatrate it.

The main thing I want to see improved would be mission/quest variety and side stories. GTA has side stories attached to sidequest that make them more interesting to do. I think thats an element that really makes a city come to life. Also would love some missions where he has to do more and more outrageous things like "Absorb the electricity from the train tracks to stop it from hitting a school bus.""Go into a hospital thats being held up by gang members and turn back on it's power before all the ppl died"

haha i didn't upgrade my shield LOL

yeah i agree with you about side stories attaches to missions... it makes you think that you are actually a part of the game and not just doing soething the game tells you to do.... i hope sucker punch does something like that. and i wanna see more moral choices in this game that really changes the outcome of the story. the moral choices in the first game was more of a gimmick.

well... its been more than a year since the last game i know anything can happen since then xD Fingers crossed!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!