By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - INFAMOUS 2 E3? Possibly? 2010?

Homeroids said:
Forza 4 already? I thought that was for the next gen?

its going to compete against GT5

Around the Network

Why does the Sony column list Mass Effect 3?

Nope, try Spring of 2011 kiddies.  This won't be released this year and be of the quality that everyone demands.  While Sucker Punch is a talented developer, they are a smaller than average group. 

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Can't wait. Infamous has been one of my favorites ever since it debuted at E3. The game's story was great, powers were electrifyingly good. The sequel can only get better.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

i'm really really anticipating the release of inFamous2. The first one is still one of the funnest game i've played to date and the IP has so much potential that the sequel is practically guaranteed to blow my mind :)

Around the Network

Thank god all the Prototype people wont be here when inFamous 2 releases, 'cus last time they really went at it. And inFamous was my favourite game last year!

Who else thought that the final boss fight of inFamous was one of the more epic ones in video game history(if not a little easy tho)? I can play that battle over and over and not get sick of it which is a nice change from the overly difficult and cheap boss fights from other games.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Who else thought that the final boss fight of inFamous was one of the more epic ones in video game history(if not a little easy tho)? I can play that battle over and over and not get sick of it which is a nice change from the overly difficult and cheap boss fights from other games.

lol i thought the final boss was hard enough xD

i hope they really improve the game's engine and blows us away like Uncharted 2 did xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I really hope so, man inFamous is one of my favorite games from PS3. The gameplay is great, nice graphics and sound and one awesome story (the ending is brilliant, never saw it coming lol). inFamous is my first and (for now) only platinum trophy. Extra modes, like someone said here, would be great for inFamous 2.

STEKSTAV said:
Thank god all the Prototype people wont be here when inFamous 2 releases, 'cus last time they really went at it. And inFamous was my favourite game last year!

I second that.  That got really annoying.  I guess they all will have to remain quiet since their mouths are stuffed with crow, as they were saying that just the 360 version of Prototype would crush inFamous in sales.  And with inFamous having 360K more in sales, that didn't happen.  Let's just pray to God they don't release Prototype 2 around the launch of inFamous 2.