By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Looking For Name Of PC Game

I'm looking for the name of a game that probably came out about 10 years ago.

It's a mafia strategy game for the PC.

What I can remember about it:

You own plots of land on which you demolish the old buildings and build new ones for tenants who pay you rent. You can also build brothels and slaughter houses I think.

You build subways at the end of each road so your gangsters can travel around faster.

You start off with skinny gansters with pistols, but can purchase fat gansters with shotguns later on.

There are big enemies with chainsaws and paper bags over their heads who do spinning attacks and can destroy your buildings.

I remember it being quite fun back when I played it, but time and nostalgia may be impairing my senses, and the game could be utter tripe. Still I'd like to know the name of it if anyone could hazard a guess?

Around the Network

sounds like Constructor

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Gangsters ?

I believe it's constructor too! Lol, I played a lot of that game... but have no memories whatsoever, except for those crazy clowns!-

At first I thought it was either gangsters 1 or 2 but it seem more slapstick so contructors.

Around the Network

It's probably Gangland!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangland_(video_game)

tell me if I'm right!

Salaminizer got it right with the first post. Cheers for the help guys. I'm going to go searching the web for a copy now.

Dallinor said:
Salaminizer got it right with the first post. Cheers for the help guys. I'm going to go searching the web for a copy now.

well, you know that you can buy the game in the link I gave you, right?

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!