By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: New Bungie IP 'Halo on steroids'

Dgc1808 said:
I don't want Halo on anything... Give me a new IP in a completely different genre...

Halo belongs to MS.... you wont have it even if you begged

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
I'm quite sure that unless PS3 installed base becomes >> XB360, Halo-like FPS' will still sell better on the latter, but the sales boost given by PS3 port should be more than enough worth the effort anyway, this gen good games ported with care sell well. And I could be proven wrong, during the last months God of War and MW2 helped triggering a lot of love for PS3 amongst American hardcores.

Let's just hope Activision isn't even vaguely tempted to treat Bungie as it's doing with IW, though...

Worlwide sales right now multiplatform FPS sells are not that big of a differences on both platform.

LOL Sony is desperate for a Halo Killer.

theprof00 said:
why does everyone refer to better things as being "X on roids" when we treat our steroidal athletes very poorly?

I wish someone would treat me poorly by showering me with fame, women, and a lifetime of retirement money after a handful of years of part time work.

Sony are still looking for that Halo killer.
If anyone can do it it's bungie but that means it will also be on the 360 which it will likely sell the most on.

Around the Network
rajendra82 said:
theprof00 said:
why does everyone refer to better things as being "X on roids" when we treat our steroidal athletes very poorly?

I wish someone would treat me poorly by showering me with fame, women, and a lifetime of retirement money after a handful of years of part time work.

more like showering you with spit and news calling you a disgrace and having all accomplishments and awards revoked, being sued by other teams, and forcing your family to endure the same kinds of taunts from their peers.

I guess if you don't care about any of that then being showered with fame,women and money is ok.

The tweet is just trying to commend Bun and Acti on the deal. Sony knows that Bun is a very talented group and they also know that the PS3 is arguably the most powerful video game console ever.

So you put the 2 together (PS3 and Bungie), even if it's multi-platform and we get U2/GOW3 graphics mixed with Halo game play and hype.

Seems like Sony have already seen what Bun and Acti are working on.

fact is we already have halo on drugs lol it's called haze, lol just joking
On topic: I hope Activision do not screw over bungie as I can't wait to see what they can do on PS3, ever since they had input on uncharted 2 you just know they could not wait to go multiplatform, I am expecting great things from bungie, now go out there and work hard

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

How pissed do you think Microsoft is now that Bungie will dev for PS3?

E3 just cannot be soon enough.