By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo games that are BAD games!

theprof00 said:
balloon fight, pokemon gold/silver, custom robo, duck hunt, kung fu, dr mario

If this isn't trolling, I've officially lost every last shred of faith I had left in humanity, and will be off to kill myself now.

Around the Network

I not huge fan of zelda 2 but saying that the games sucks is a lie , the only really bad ninetndo game i ever played was DK barrel blast on the Wii it sucks ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

scottie said:
nordlead said:
I should ban you for even mentioning Zelda II, which is by far better than 99% of all the games ever made.

DO IT!!!

Drop the ban hammer!

Drop it like it's hot!

NERDRAGE!!!!!

I have to agree that both of the games listed are great games (though don't let any one see you playing Yoshi's Story if you are a male over the age of 12 ;) )

As an aside, Zelda II is definitely not the black sheep of the Zelda series. Though they don't qualify for games in this thread (as they were not made by nintendo,) look in to "Link: The Faces of Evil," "Adventures of Zelda" or "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon" THOSE are the black sheep of the Zelda series.

Back on topic:
Does this include games only developed by Nintendo, or all those published by them?

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

Pokemon snap

Around the Network

Zelda II and Yoshi's Story aren't bad games, they're just bad for a Nintendo game. I still like them, though they are kind of weak. But bI absolutely love the music of Yoshi's Story. As you said, it's incredibly cute.

I do have to agree with other people and say Wii Music is TERRIBLE. It should be something Miyamoto should try to forget. I'm also not too fond of Starfox Assault. I loved Adentures but Assault felt to third person shooter for my liking.

Funny but it seems that when is about Nintendo games being bad, it all ends in "I like it instead of.." and "is better or worst than..." arguments instead of really being a bad game.

the wii was actually almost doomed, and needed a price cut last year because of wii music.

....thats how bad it was.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I really didn't like Sin & Punishment or Lylat Wars.

And as Hudson is kind of an extension of Nintendo... Bomberman Blast is terrible.

I refuse to enknowledge Super Paper Mario
I REFUSE to like it
I bash it anytime someone says they like it and call them a blind mario fanboy
To me that game doesn't exist

*throws game out*

Now let's talk about something that's worth existing
*Looks at Wii play*

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.