By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One Genre/Type of Game you Genuinely Suck At

Fighting games.The reason might be that i haven't find one yet that would keep me long enough to learn combos and generally be good at it.

Ninja gaiden 2(haven't played the first one) pretty much crashed my confidence after the 100 deaths achievement in the easiest difficulty.At the end i loved the game and i will give my best to finish it in the path of the warrior.Not even thinking of trying the other two... :P

Around the Network

Another thing that is going to seem kinda funny to some. FPS on a PC, if it wasnt for the fact that I had a wired 360 controller laying around, I would probably have not been able to finish the first few missions in Crysis. It probably wouldnt be so bad if there was a joystick option for movement instead of the keyboard, but oh well.

Sports and fps's

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

strategy RPGs, im terrible at them, I couldnt keep my entire team alive in FFtactics to save my life, great game though

I'm a pretty versatile player but admittedly fighting games are ones that give me most trouble....hate memorizing combos :P

Around the Network

Pinball games. I can never hit the right target when I need to.

I suck at 2D fighters. It's still weird that I like BlazBlue as much as I do.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

RTS games, keep trying to get into them and just keep getting bored and sucking all the time.

I suck at motion games, I spent like an hour trying to figure out how to use the gym in No More Heroes and I still haven't found out how to use Eyepet yet properly.

I use to suck at fighting games but after years of practice I'm pretty spiffy now, still can't beat Seth on hard though...

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Sports, fighting.

Fighters, I think though that's because the people that are good, are GOOD.